Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 70.00%
  • no

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tejee View Post
    well doing nothing doesnt really help either just pointing that out. either the other classes revives should be lengthened or paladins should be shortened
    Paladin dont lose combat using bubble, unless his enemy dont hit him, but other then this, i think the same way

But anyways people being able to revive people in under 1.5 sec is dumb and in the druid case it can repeat over and over, so yeah please just disable the haste scaling or make the revives to have 5 sec base cast time

I don't usually comment on these types of threads cause everyone is kinda biased in terms of people wanting their class to be above the rest. That being said, almost every topic like this ends up with a derailment of what is actually suggested then later on something completely new is suggested instead of just focusing on what is being suggested by the actual topic. People want balance but then they suggest everything must get haste, they want nerfs but then want buffs on other stuff in order to gain an upper hand.

If you want balance in pvp, especially on a fun realm like this you need to remove haste from BG's & Arena but have it still work in open world pvp. That way when people do bgs or arena, they actually have the ability to interrupt cc and stop players from trying to ress cause at this rate its gonna be a never ending tweaking on every single spell on every single class ability due to the biggest issue being haste. Take haste away and you can start focusing on nerfing / buffing spells that actually need it.

That being said, its just my personal opinion based on what I've come to see. Also bare in mind when developers or gm's comment, it doesn't mean they are specifically the 1's that are gonna do the change or not. So assuming nothing is gonna get done isn't really the way to go, just have patience and depending how the votes go, that determines the outcome of the change being implemented or not.
    Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.

@cheddar everybody knows that this needs to be made, however if we make a poll, 90% of the people are going to vote NO, simple cuz they want to have fun playing broken classes and dont really care about the balance

I agree with what Hawjiki had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidra View Post
    I agree with what Hawjiki had to say.
    I would agree IF and i mean IF the other classes revives didnt benefit from haste because the only one that doesnt benefit from haste is the paladins.

You forgot that every class has advantages and disadvantages. If every class would be the same then game would be boring.
    That's just mine opinion.
    I don't want to create off topic but it's the same about Classes and Raids. In one raid some classes are better than other and in other raid other classes are better. You may notice a similar aspect in every mmorpg and rpg games.
    It is up to Developers if they want to accept this suggestion or not.