Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gods Among Heroes [10 Man FFA Event]

Hello, my lovely Heroes, who among you would like to have the powers of a god for a short time?
    ---Well here is your chance!

Introducing the newest event made by yours truly: Gods Among Heroes

Let's get to the rules:

1] You MUST be wearing full Tyrannical starter gear, however, all enchants/gems are now allowed. If another player cannot log in on their first day and gear up just like you, you can't use that gear. Meaning every detail is from the 3 PvP vendors found in the mall for gear.
    NOTE: This also includes Donor/Vote Tabards and Shirts. You may not wear them during the event.

2] You may not team up with other players, if I see grouping occur, you will be disqualified. You also may not receive buffs from other classes. Every ounce of power you have will be from your own class, and what I cast upon you for the event. This means no food buffs, elixirs, etc. Class buffs only, and only from you.

3] If you die, you are not to release your spirit, or use soulstone resurrection, reincarnation, etc. You stay dead until I revive you for the next round. If you revive, you lose your place in the games, and are automatically disqualified.

4] Be respectful, any insulting of another player for their use of tactics, skills, etc, will result in a warning on your account, meaning you will have been warned once. 3 warnings will result in a minimum sentence ban for the corresponding offense, i.e. if you are creating drama, you will be banned for 1 day as per the minimum ban sentence of creating drama.

5] Finally, the last rule: You are NOT to leave with the buffs I place, this will result in the disqualification of your character, and you will automatically be frozen in place, brought back, and have the buffs removed. I consider it to be insulting to try to use an event made for fun, to try to get an advantage outside the event that isn't rewarded for winning, so you will be judged accordingly.

Time for the details:

I will be casing a buff on myself which while my GM tag is active will give anyone within 60 yards of me a 500% increase in their maximum Health, and a 500% increase in their health regeneration. Consider this to be like second wind on steroids, except with the damage buffs, you could die instantaneously if you aren't paying attention.

The damage buffs I plan to use will be visible on your buffs bar, so you will see them activate. These buffs disappear upon death, so resurrecting would be pointless. I will be using two buffs, each granting you 500% increased damage, for a total of 1000% increased damage. Which is why I have the rule for Tyrannical gear only. Nobody will have any advantage they don't already have in PvP as it is, aside from my buffs.

This event will be announced prior, roughly an hour ahead of when it will take place. The area for the event will be any in-game arena, and I will make a group personally, and of course disband the group upon the preparation of the event.

You will have to sign up here on the forums when I announce in-game, the first 10 players to post get the spot. I will post the winners afterwards and close the thread until next week.

Rewards:

1st] 1x Title AND 1x Donor [ or End game ] Item OR 1x Donor Mount
    2nd] 1x Voting Mount
    3rd ] 1x Pet or 1x vanity item ( appearance changer / miscellaneous )

See you all soon,
    ~SGM Levende

- - - Updated - - -

Please reply with the character you will be participating in the event with. Only 10 of you will be accepted.

Finale fdfdff

you just post to sign up Minister
    Last edited by jzillah; 03-18-2017 at 04:38 PM.

well Hi there, Krathos
    Last edited by lizio123; 03-18-2017 at 04:35 PM.

I'm in Littlesweet

I am feardead

I am Rannodu

I'm Fruitshoot and ill join

i will join with graandpa

Hi, Kaziri here