Private server addons website

Hello everyone!

I had a bit of an issue with the state of addons in the private server scene. I could never seem to find one place where I could download all the addons I needed, so I had to go all over the internet just to find the addons I like to play with.

I got kind of tired of that and that is why I made my own website, specifically for private server addons. My goal was to make it as simple to use as possible and I really hope you'll enjoy it.

Click on this link to download addons for heroes-wow

If there's any addons missing or you just have a comment about the site, please shoot me a PM or comment here!

Quote Originally Posted by mathex View Post
    Hello everyone!

I had a bit of an issue with the state of addons in the private server scene. I could never seem to find one place where I could download all the addons I needed, so I had to go all over the internet just to find the addons I like to play with.

I got kind of tired of that and that is why I made my own website, specifically for private server addons. My goal was to make it as simple to use as possible and I really hope you'll enjoy it.

Click on this link to download addons for heroes-wow

If there's any addons missing or you just have a comment about the site, please shoot me a PM or comment here!
    I think there is no Genie addon, i hope you add it asap :3

Heroes WoW Member FunSizedGator's Avatar
    I hope they bring the Story Addon I would love that.