Thread: Pve

Heroes WoW Member grimreaper1982's Avatar

Pve

Suggestion: Adjust the damage on shadow bolt and corruption to a higher level.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed: Warlocks have one job as a dps class and that's to deal damage currently their rotation is very difficult and doesn't put out the same damage as any melee class and they should be at the top if not the number 1 dps period besides pure dps classes such as rogues mages hunters. Please fix this and make warlocks great again!

Thread moved to the correct sub-forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Please update your thread so that it matches the correct PvE Suggestion thread format.

Honestly the rotation is not hard at all and the damage is ok. But t18+ you need spell pen and for whatever reason there are no spell pen gems offered for locks until kara. for any caster for that matter. I think adding spell pen gems would help ALOT.

Also, you use COE alot and Agony actually does good damage but you cant use both so you loose out on that unless there is another warlock in the raid.

the damage is lower yes

After the last nerf warlocks became peace of crap.That's all i can say.T18 does 1.2m with 400 spell pen to boss.

Eh its not aboslute crap you have to change some things. but yes its pretty much garbo. Why have a lock when most group shave a dk and you dont need a lock for anything other than portal summon and pet intteli...

Was my comment deleted ? Really ? Because of speaking the truth ?

Anyway, with the summoning item from Karazhan, warlocks lost the little utility they had and are now near completely useless. After T15 you might find one warlock every 20th raid at best.

TheFak, your post isn't about "Adjust the damage on shadow bolt and corruption to a higher level."

Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    TheFak, your post isn't about "Adjust the damage on shadow bolt and corruption to a higher level."
    It does speak of the necessity for adjustments though, so shouldn't it be somewhat relevant ? And I'm clearly not alone in my belief.