Generation of the bow of the hunter pve

Abro esta consulta para decirle a los administradores que por favor le suban estadísticas a los arcos del pve , ya que el arco donor supera por mucho al arco normal y esto crea que los jugadores prefieran a cazadores con arcos donor y desprecien a los cazadores que no lo tienen, en referencia esto crea preferencia y hace que los jugadores que usan cazadores y no puedan donar lleguen hasta cierto nivel solo por el hecho de no poder seguir subiendo equipo por no hacer buen daño , por favor para que no alla tanta indiferencia por esto mejoren los arcos de las misiones que da el pve

I open this query to tell the administrators to please upload statistics to the bows of the pve, as the bow donor far exceeds the normal bow and this creates the players prefer hunters with bows donor and despise the hunters who do not They have it, in reference this creates preference and makes that the players who use hunters and can not donate arrive to a certain level only by the fact of not being able to continue climbing equipment for not doing good damage, so that there is not so much indifference about this Improve the arcs of the missions that gives the pve

I open this query to tell the administrators to please upload statistics to the bows of the pve, as the donor bow far outweighs the normal bow and this creates that players prefer hunters with donor bows and depress the hunters who do not They have it, in reference this creates preference and makes that the players that use hunters and can not donate arrive until level level only by the fact of not being able to continue climbing equipment for not doing good damage, please so that there is not so much indifference by this Improve the arcs of the missions that gives the pve

In case anyone can't understand what this man is saying, he is advocating for a decent bow for Hunters so that Xbow hunters aren't the only ones people want to raid with. He has a point, that bow is far too broken to have no other similar effect obtainable at a reasonably early point in the raid tiers. A raid wide physical damage buff obtainable only on a donor item is... problematic.

I think the easy fix to this, would be to just lower the non-donor bow with effect from T20 to T19. That would honestly solve most of the issue. Doubt they would ever do this though, cause less money for them.

Starting from Tier 20, Hunter's Crossbow's already offer the (Donor Crossbow's) effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose! View Post
    Starting from Tier 20, Hunter's Crossbow's already offer the (Donor Crossbow's) effect.
    Sadly, that's the issue. You won't be getting a invite in RFC without Xbow effect, or at best replaced when they find someone with Xbow. Lowering it to T19 would ease that situation, as it's not as much of a must in SWP.

Exactly, that is what I want to imply, that there is prefetencia of tier 17 to 19 with the hunters with bow xbow leaving aside the normal hunters, it would not be bad idea to place improved effects to the arcs from tier 17 .. .... there is always a difference between hunter donor and hunter normal and that is not right the truth since anyone can donate and save the farmear and that sometimes annoys ....

as a non donor hunter not only have i resided from pve, i dont plan on doin it at all on this server, with full t17 gear and t17 bow, i am completely unable to find a suitable group for me. And when i do, not much time passes before i get kicked and called out on low dps.
    And its not just the pve, hunter pvp bows are just the same, i actually bought an s11 bow thinking it might do me better in bgs but its not even close to '' good ''. (i have regretted buying s11 aswell )

Also... its bloody stupid that s9 bow has 220 resilience while s11 only 239.
    Last edited by cokoladni; 06-02-2017 at 05:05 AM.