Switch from different Private server.

Hello I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to change from different server without having to download whole game again.
    I will do if there is no other option, but I would hate to wait that long.
    Thanks for any reply.

Greetings,

We can not guarantee running another client will not cause issues while playing on the server.
    We have a Custom Patch created purposely for the server. I would suggest downloading the full client.
    Wrath of the Lich King (server):
    https://heroes-wow.com/wotlk/index.php?page=downloads
    Mist of Pandaria (server):
    https://heroes-wow.com/mop/index.php?page=downloads

You can view your options on the following pages, whether you chose to play on the Mist of Pandaria server or the Wrath of the Lich King.
    The most common option is downloading the full client. You can also download the Heroes WoW Custom Patch 2.0, and Install it on your current client. However, as I mentioned, running into client and in-game issues is very likely.

Best,
    Moose.

Thank you very much.
    I will download full client if I run into any issues.
    Sorry to bother you but could you please post me a link for that custom Patch?
    I kinda cant find it, or I'm just confused, cant see it in your Downloads section.
    Also I wanted to ask if this patch include server change.
    As I think custom wow servers include in downloaded versions a redirect from blizzard servers.
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Primaeval; 08-05-2017 at 02:08 PM.

What server are you trying to play on before anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose! View Post
    What server are you trying to play on before anything?
    Ehm, what?
    I played on wow Circle, but it does not matter I downloaded client during night.
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Its kinda rare that mods care about new players.
    But if I may ask, is it possible to start a plain new game?
    yk as if I was playing on official server, without that 1k gold or mount trainings

Heroes WoW is the best with custom content in my opinion and I have played on my fair share of realms.

well it seams very good but I hate servers that give free gold/items/xp at start. I want to play just like I would on official server, just dont want to play 10$ each month

Hi there, one question please!

First time here, have downloaded 5.4.8 from Torrent , i only need to know is how much free space-disk i should have to be able unpack the patch. Im kinda full disk , thats why i need to know exactly it needs. Thanks , please replay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose! View Post
    Greetings,

We can not guarantee running another client will not cause issues while playing on the server.
    We have a Custom Patch created purposely for the server. I would suggest downloading the full client.
    Wrath of the Lich King (server):
    https://heroes-wow.com/wotlk/index.php?page=downloads
    Mist of Pandaria (server):
    https://heroes-wow.com/mop/index.php?page=downloads

You can view your options on the following pages, whether you chose to play on the Mist of Pandaria server or the Wrath of the Lich King.
    The most common option is downloading the full client. You can also download the Heroes WoW Custom Patch 2.0, and Install it on your current client. However, as I mentioned, running into client and in-game issues is very likely.

Best,
    Moose.

This is a great post for the server