Every class has their own way of supporting, some more than others. Like hunters, are considered a supporting class, with their xbow, same with rogues and their offhand fist. I would say, if you wanna compare yourself to someone else, compare yourself to either a hunter or a rogue, with same kind of gear as yourself.
The way I mention them as a supporting class, is that they can support other dps classes to make a much greater dps. Look at Jantuck's comment, saying that from his experience, he gets 600k-900k extra dps, from Curse of Elements. That is a significant increase, which adds to the overall damage done by the raid, and from that you can basically say, that those 600k-900k damage are thanks to the warlock. But yeah, each class support the raid in different ways, some more than others. Same can be put into the AoE parts of the raids, which I often see in Karazhan, that mages and priests can increase their dps by millions, just due to the warlock's Curse of Element. Again, this extra damage is only added because the warlock is there, so if you want, you can say that this overall extra dps should belong to the warlock, since they are the ones that supported the others, so they could make it.

You say you're doing 40-60min a day, optimizing your rotation by training on dummies, which I find kinda odd. Training dummies can be nice to train, see how you perform against the specific standards for the raids, but when you're in the actual raid, it's a lot different than what you do on the dummies. It's kinda like dummies is the theory, while raids and dungeons are pratice.

The reason why the amount of warlocks on the server is low, is due to a change in the rotation, which made a lot of players kind stop playing them. This happened more than 8 months ago I think, I'm not quite sure, but since then people have not been interested in playing warlocks. Same happened to priests about a year ago I think it was, but since priest was the main of many people, they kinda got back to it, when they learned the rotation.

To address your more personal stuff now, regarding feeling like I'm talking to you like you have a negative IQ, I can only say I've been talking like I would in any other case, I'm not making any kind of personal attack or trying to call you guys out like you're not in position of having a positive IQ. I'm explaining and replying, that's all.

And to say the last thing, about be addressing it as a support class. There are no specific area, for which a term like support class can be reserved for, like you say it's only for PvP. With how this server is setup, with what the classes and the items can provide us with, there is more to raiding, than just being a dps, tank and healer. There is also offhealer, main healer, main tank and offtank, as well as support dps/class and main dps / damage puller.