Thread: free2play?

free2play?

Excuse my lack of knowledge but I have only played wow on the original game and I would like to know if this sever is free to play?

Yes. You don't have to pay in order to play it. You may donate for our project and you will get Gold Coins as a reward for it, which may be used to buy some gear and vanity items. However, you also get free Gold Coins for being active ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Yes. You don't have to pay in order to play it. You may donate for our project and you will get Gold Coins as a reward for it, which may be used to buy some gear and vanity items. However, you also get free Gold Coins for being active ingame.
    "being active ingame"!?!?!? can u explain me that?
    thanks

I think it hasn't been 100% confirmed how it works.. but you can get GC for being active in game -> bosses, pvp, raids etc..

As Tharo said, you get GC for doing activities in game. We do not reveal how exactly the system works, so that it is not abused.

Is it normal that the game resets everytime I restart it, like accept the terms everytime and the language cant be changed.

That's not normall, please make sure your WoW folder properties "read only" is unchecked.

Im duo with FabioSensual , we solved the problem, thx for ur help Fenuks u were right the 'read only' was our problem
    Last edited by Drunkie; 08-31-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Good to know it fixed your issue! See you in-game.

That gold coins from beeing active works on Mystic Grounds to? I've been on your server for over three and a half years (145 days played) mostly on Mystic Heroes and i didnt even now u guys reward active people, must be top-secret that method, or im not ative enough

Thanks for the info

PS: dont forget to reward top voters from July