[3.3.5 Unlimited] <PeskyQuests>

This addon is meant to clear your Quest Log of the quests that are automatically accepted when you enter a dungeon. It will check your key ring and only remove the quests that you already have the key for. If you don't have the key, then it will keep the quest. Additionally, you can do /pq show to pull up the settings where you can enable the addon to either automatically remove the Zul'Gurub trinket material quest or the Shattered Hall's Thrall's Challenge quest. Settings are saved on a character basis, so enabling the ZG check won't effect any other characters but the one you set that on.

7 Jan 2017 - Added a checkbox in /pq show to automatically remove all quests that give access or keys if you have the master key.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/65p92klyl5...uests.zip?dl=0

-Tris
    Last edited by nerder; 01-08-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Updated link with new change in regards to Master Key

Just what I need! Thank you kind sir.

You're welcome! Glad to see others outside of my guild are using it. If there are any recommendations then let me know.

Made thread a sticky.

Added a new checkbox in the settings for users to enable if they want to auto remove all access quests or key quests because they have Master Key.

Yet again, if there are any suggestions please let me know.

-Tris

Heroes WoW Member LaughingCoffin's Avatar
    Love this add on! thanks

Heroes WoW Member FunSizedGator's Avatar
    Everybody says its great so I will try it.

This addon is outdated as we do not use those quests anymore, besides that it was a handy addon back then.