Thread: Population

Population

how many keep playing in the fallen heroes realm?
    still pay to win like before with instant T11 and donor buffs for donor?

You can type /who in chat to see current online players.

Fallen is not pay to win, it never has been considering 90% that can be donated for can be voted for and t11 can be obtained through raiding as well as donating.

If you wish to see how many players are online you can use the who list and just remove the text at the bottom before hitting Refresh so it lists everyone currently online. There is usually between 15-40+ players depending on the time but even with that being said, most of the content can be done easily if you know how to play your class. There is also a step by step guide to make it even easier that can be found here: https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...en-Realm-Guide

If you wanna do 5 mans or raiding, just check the who list first and start doing LFM's on world chat ( /join world ) for which ever dungeon or raid you wish to start as most people tend to wait (usually the geared players) for something to happen as they won't always start up a group for stuff which could give the impression that the realm is somewhat dead but usually is not the case.
    Last edited by cheddar; 10-13-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    Fallen is not pay to win, it never has been considering 90% that can be donated for can be voted for and t11 can be obtained through raiding as well as donating.

If you wish to see how many players are online you can use the who list and just remove the text at the bottom before hitting Refresh so it lists everyone currently online. There is usually between 15-40+ players depending on the time but even with that being said, most of the content can be done easily if you know how to play your class. There is also a step by step guide to make it even easier that can be found here: https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...en-Realm-Guide

If you wanna do 5 mans or raiding, just check the who list first and start doing LFM's on world chat ( /join world ) for which ever dungeon or raid you wish to start as most people tend to wait (usually the geared players) for something to happen as they won't always start up a group for stuff which could give the impression that the realm is somewhat dead but usually is not the case.
    I played here before, when i left there was like 10 players around daily and at weekends could reach 30.
    Cheddar you tell me that its not pay to win yet you have donor buff wich give 30% more stats, players with same gear and similar skill, the one with the buff wins, donors do more damage/heals and are most of the times the 1st choice. Where is the fairness? and about the T11, yes you can get those by playing raids and stuff, but due to low pop it takes too much time.
    Those are some of the reasons i quit, i played this for almost 2 years, i had 2 pieces of ZG gear, people started to quit, couldnt get the rest of the set, plus watching new players arrive and buy the only T11 and buff and shit while i and others like me had to grind and wait for groups.
    Seems that nothing as changed, its a shame
    Last edited by jonasput; 10-15-2017 at 12:39 AM. Reason: typo

I've tested without the donor buff and managed to get 10k+ dps when I managed to upgrade to L2 weapons and full icc gear with gems and enchants, now of course not every single class will be capable of that dps but each class can achieve 7-10k+ dps with the right gear even if they don't have the donor buff. Its people's mentality that's the issue, they are not willing to put in the time (not talking about everyone, but most) to start their own raids and build up their gear before attempting icc and think well if there is donors on I can just wait and be carried. Its players themselves that hold themselves back, not what you can and can't buy.

And yes I'm not arguing the fact buying t11 (not a full set cause you still need to raid for off parts) or donor buff doesn't help significantly but the fact that players can reach full t10.5H gear with L2's by just putting in the effort instead of waiting for something to happen doesn't change the fact that its not a pay to win server. Because if that was the case, non donors would need help in everything. People also don't realise you need to have a certain gear set before attempting a raid like icc or zg and not just jump straight into them like most want to do with ilvl 200+ gear instead of farming daily heroic quests or sons of flames quests to get at least t9.5 with ilvl 232 off parts for example from emblems those quests reward.

There was promo codes given out on facebook and in game yesterday and a few days ago to help encourage more players to stick around but unfortunately we can't force people to stay.

I understand that the low population makes it difficult at times but until people's mentality changes from starting to do things correctly before jumping into big raids, they always gonna feel as you do.
    Last edited by cheddar; 10-15-2017 at 03:13 PM.

when will this realm close? you are not making any money with it.
    close once and for all
    btw i cannot vote dont know why

What exactly is someone winning over someone without the buff? Please do explain. Because if it comes down to being high dps. Your argument for P2W is flawed. As long as you pull your weight and reach a certain amount of DPS, you're good. Hell even people who don't do anything get carried by people with gear and buffs. So whose exactly winning here? Hmmm? The Donor and Voter buff are both disabled in Arena and Bgs. So once again... pay to win...How does one come to this conclusion?

You state it's pay to win realm... then say we aren't making any money off of it.. Okay? Next you say close it.. but then complain you can't vote for it? Logic not found.

Example players with similar skill, the one who gets the donor buff gets picked 1st, you can buy high tier gear whitout effort.
    About you not making money now is due to low population man, check the previous posts dates you will seem that you have a big time gap between them

The reason you cannot vote is due to website needing an update so voting is currently unavailable until its announced that its been fixed by a staff member. Regarding everything else, I've already explained whats holding people back. Population has been growing slowly since this thread was made and there is even more guilds doing things together now and gearing up without any complaints. Population numbers will always change however due to people on holiday, different time zones and the general dealing with life.

If you wish to play here, follow the guide and get into a guild that will help you gear up or lead your own raids when population is at its peak, if you don't want to play here, that's your choice. Nobody in game from what I've seen has the same concerns you do as they actually enjoy playing and there has been raids with more players without donor buffs than there has been with. Lastly it doesn't matter if they have donor buff or not, there are guilds that work together and raid together to help each other when needed.