Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    THERE MIGHT BE A FUTURE FOR HEROES WOW!!!! i like the ideas and for the first time in my life i will actually say good job to heroes wow staff
    p.s you should feel honored

when it comes to pvp, PLEASE before u work on anything else take care of the classbalancing.. the nicest and fanciest things like soloq and rewards for arenawins wont matter if no one plays it

Quote Originally Posted by HEHEH View Post
    when it comes to pvp, PLEASE before u work on anything else take care of the classbalancing.. the nicest and fanciest things like soloq and rewards for arenawins wont matter if no one plays it
    That topic will be addressed in the second part.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    That topic will be addressed in the second part.
    I am waiting for the 2nd Part. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    About the achievements: We will do something server wise that will maybe fix the old achievements. We will also add custom achievements along with the instance changes.

About the 3v3 Solo Queue Arenas: That will be something separate from the normal 3v3 Arenas, that you will not be able to queue in a group.
    What he means about the 3v3 solo que and queing in group is queing duos instead of solo que if you understand what I mean. Also what do you think about the issue where we have three specs and it is hard to tell who is healing and who is "playing elemental LUL" in the case of shamans amongst other classes.

Is the current gear status that you have currently i.e the tier it is and stats. going to be reduced from where it is now?
    Is the donor gear you have currently going to become same as regular tier gear rendering them equal with no overage?
    Is all the mats that we had to farm for hour/days/months become useless .i.e. shinny platinum , gems ,tokens?
    Last edited by slayer6266; 11-05-2017 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer6266 View Post
    Is the current gear status that you have currently i.e the tier it is and stats. going to be reduced from where it is now?
    The stats will not be reduced or increased, only the gap between the level 255 starting gear and last tier will be fixed to either not be high or low. All in all, everything will stay basicaly the same. But more info about that will be mentioned in the Revamp (Part 2).

Is the donor gear you have currently going to become same as regular tier gear rendering them equal with no overage?
    No, donor gear will always be superior to its tier counterpart. So nothing will be changed.

Is all the mats that we had to farm for hour/days/months become useless .i.e. shinny platinum , gems ,tokens?
    The gearing system will most likely be different, to make the experience better. We cannot say now how it will be changed. We will announce all the changes we will do before we will do them.

You know what the biggest PvE problem is? Progression, you cant deny it. Only one guild currently does Ulduar, that's sad. Most people just AFK in mall until a decent raid is pugged, and even then there's not always a gaurantee of it going successful, that's where heroeswow staff should come in to tackle in stale gameplay. Stale gameplay is boring, extremely boring, I'm waiting in the mall just for decent groups to show up to get into raids, that is an issue and it needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTA580 View Post
    You know what the biggest PvE problem is? Progression, you cant deny it. Only one guild currently does Ulduar, that's sad. Most people just AFK in mall until a decent raid is pugged, and even then there's not always a gaurantee of it going successful, that's where heroeswow staff should come in to tackle in stale gameplay. Stale gameplay is boring, extremely boring, I'm waiting in the mall just for decent groups to show up to get into raids, that is an issue and it needs to be fixed.
    This problem is mainly happening due to a lack of population, which I'm sure they are trying to increase with a revamp of most of the content on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTA580 View Post
    This is exactly what we're trying to do with the revamp, to make the progression doable for everyone, any time. And you will be able to do other activities than the main progression.