Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    This is exactly what we're trying to do with the revamp, to make the progression doable for everyone, any time. And you will be able to do other activities than the main progression.
    I left the game over a month ago purely for this reason ie server population. It is the reason most leave and yes I am a donor and well to put it politely I feel gypped. When I left I had to wait a full 24 hours to get one raid in for ToC then, having done ToC 70+ times on my druid and still only have 4 Unmei T's for my first 2 rings. This is a very sad state of affairs and the other reason I left. Takes over 6 months to get 2 rings come on?? And yes 70+ times I have all 3 sets T22 so do the maths on that one but not one ring.

Let's be real here, anyone in that situation at high level would not be a happy chappy. I did suggest more ring drops in ToC but that seemed to be ignored. Heck 3 bosses there drop shining enchantments which no one needs.

Lastly these considered updates may even get me back playing , I do feel however no matter what you do there needs to be more players and this needs an advertising campaign maybe something you guys are working on. But overall very good suggestions from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryllic94 View Post
    I left the game over a month ago purely for this reason ie server population. It is the reason most leave and yes I am a donor and well to put it politely I feel gypped. When I left I had to wait a full 24 hours to get one raid in for ToC then, having done ToC 70+ times on my druid and still only have 4 Unmei T's for my first 2 rings. This is a very sad state of affairs and the other reason I left. Takes over 6 months to get 2 rings come on?? And yes 70+ times I have all 3 sets T22 so do the maths on that one but not one ring.

Let's be real here, anyone in that situation at high level would not be a happy chappy. I did suggest more ring drops in ToC but that seemed to be ignored. Heck 3 bosses there drop shining enchantments which no one needs.

Lastly these considered updates may even get me back playing , I do feel however no matter what you do there needs to be more players and this needs an advertising campaign maybe something you guys are working on. But overall very good suggestions from everyone.

If you looked into the whole post of this, you would see that ToC is being removed and replaced by a new raid. In that case, your suggestion might not have any reason to be looked into, since this raid is gonna be removed and the whole thing will be revamped, which is likely to include the looting of that tier.

Could we please get astral moonkin form??
    The Cat form and Bear form have an incarnation skin on it
    i'd Like to see the astral form for moonkin <3
    -Druids

^ this!
    Oh and all these changes will prolly take a while so id like to adress 2 things that are important to fix asap -
    1: fix warrior/hunter/ret dmg in pvp (pvp is nearly unplayable)
    2: make druid tanks viable (lack of tanks on the server)

What is the point of having 12 sets with 15 dungeons/raids
    Having 5-6 sets with 5-6 dungeons/raids is going to be much better and this way people will be able to group up easier instead to wait endlessly for a raid ...
    Also since you are going to make the instance fully custom, good idea is going to be if you make the instances to require skill and the focus to be at the spells instead the auto attacks and non-donors to be screwed all the time due to the lower haste

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylordbg View Post
    What is the point of having 12 sets with 15 dungeons/raids
    Having 5-6 sets with 5-6 dungeons/raids is going to be much better and this way people will be able to group up easier instead to wait endlessly for a raid ...
    Also since you are going to make the instance fully custom, good idea is going to be if you make the instances to require skill and the focus to be at the spells instead the auto attacks and non-donors to be screwed all the time due to the lower haste
    I think firstly all dungeons should be scaled to a 3/10 donor and 7/10 non donor and 2/5 donor and 3/5 non donor dungeon and raid scaling and not to be scalled so that non donor's cannot progress further than 3 tiers below full tier.

Being a donor should make dungeons and raids feel more relaxed yet stupid safe. following fight mechanics allways trumps dps bots BUT I think that dungeons should be scaled to the point where people who are 100% donor that group up should still have a challenge yet are excited at the fact that they are stronger and are rewarded with the freedom run through it all much quicker and to be excited with their gear and appreciate their items because thats the reward for donating, groups that are 0% donor should be able to complete the raids/dungeons by following the same rules. just at a slower pace.

Quickness ( donor ) skipping multiple mechanics repeating yet still deadly.
    Slower ( non donor ) have to deal with more mechanics because of time spent fighting and more risks of wipes for that reason.

Random aoe timed mechanics are not noob killers

All i ask is for teachable dungeons and not unlucky moments when healers cant super heal some 1 going down to 80% real fast.

As my final suggestion i'd like the new devs ( i'm very appreciative for all this work you're about to do )
    Consider giving trash and bosses some sort of "faster attacks" and not so much bulk attacks as it is now.
    in a sense let the bosses be on the same play style as the rest of us ( haste based attack speed and spell casts )
    So that's it's more of a gradual damage to recover from than a dipping 40% per hit on dps and healers

For healers this while actually improve the play style and let them correctly allocate a priority for healing and probably increase the amount of dps / healer , Tank / healer hybrid play style while heavily weighing in on the main focus with is above 80% of the suited roll . dps, healer, tank In the same way encourage a dps to throw himself a self heal and possibly use other spells which are sometimes unused which is tranquility , Healing tide totem etc...
    Last edited by troubleztep; 11-06-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    I think firstly all dungeons should be scaled to a 3/10 donor and 7/10 non donor and 2/5 donor and 3/5 non donor dungeon and raid scaling and not to be scalled so that non donor's cannot progress further than 3 tiers below full tier.

Being a donor should make dungeons and raids feel more relaxed yet stupid safe. following fight mechanics allways trumps dps bots BUT I think that dungeons should be scaled to the point where people who are 100% donor that group up should still have a challenge yet are excited at the fact that they are stronger and are rewarded with the freedom run through it all much quicker and to be excited with their gear and appreciate their items because thats the reward for donating, groups that are 0% donor should be able to complete the raids/dungeons by following the same rules. just at a slower pace.
    The PvE balance will be made only around non donors, talking about the damage output/input. The mechanics will make the encounters not be easier with donor gear, but the same as with non donor gear.

thank's for replying Jinha. late night rambling. I'll be sure not to make many demands in the future
    I edited my post above.

Or instance can have normal mode(balanced around non-donors) and heroic mode(balanced around donors). HC mode to give better rewards. Or make the instance to scale better if there are donors in the group, simple and effective

Sorry deadlylordbg but I thought so too but I agree with the Dev, let them balance the dungeons to a non-donor with at least titan's Grip, Voter shirts and Upgradable Donor Stat Tabard, ( not haste ) , Event shirt and tabards. which is Ok In my opinion. let's see how it goes.