Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I'm highly impressed by this revamp. Just read it all and it's fair to say it sounds and looks promising. Thank you for your efforts and time put into improving the server.

We have noticed that there are rumors circulating the server regarding various revamp topics and how they will be approached. We ask you to not believe in such rumors, or any of the kind, unless a safe source such as from the Staff either as an in-game announce or on the forums is available.

To keep you posted on the Revamp (Part 1) updates, we'll be showing you screenshots of some of the changes that are going to be added and how they look.

This is the Arena Tops script, which shows you the top PvP players in Arenas and details about them.

This is the 1v1 Wargame and 3v3 Solo Queue interface.

This is where you can queue for 1v1 Wargames or when it prompts you to create a 3v3 Solo Queue team

This is where you queue for 3v3 Solo Queue

This is the interface for the Arena Spectate

This is an example of the class buffs changes and the reagent removal from spells.

Before

After

Nice, nice. This is "currenlty" very good news indeed.

Still waiting for that Priest buff because after the nerf its been hard lol

Overall I love it like you said, as a foundation. Only negative thing that stood out to me was the Dungeon and Raid finder. By far is that the most awful introduction of modern retail conveniences. One massive reason why I and so many other players on heroes love the server, is because it is community driven. No matter what type of player you are, you will find your cliche and your niche to the server. Even I, a massive introvert who spends a large majority of his time playing solo, found many friends and mini communities that appealed to me.

These queue systems for raids and dungeons will only hurt the community for a minor convenience. What ever was wrong with the social aspect of picking and choosing what fits your raid best and knowing who you will be raiding with? If LFR/RDF was implemented, I would honestly question ever returning once the revamp is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunerip View Post
    Overall I love it like you said, as a foundation. Only negative thing that stood out to me was the Dungeon and Raid finder. By far is that the most awful introduction of modern retail conveniences. One massive reason why I and so many other players on heroes love the server, is because it is community driven. No matter what type of player you are, you will find your cliche and your niche to the server. Even I, a massive introvert who spends a large majority of his time playing solo, found many friends and mini communities that appealed to me.

These queue systems for raids and dungeons will only hurt the community for a minor convenience. What ever was wrong with the social aspect of picking and choosing what fits your raid best and knowing who you will be raiding with? If LFR/RDF was implemented, I would honestly question ever returning once the revamp is out.
    Only the Dungeon Finder will be, as usual, random queue. But the Raid Finder will be like an easier and tidier way of LFMing for raids, so you won't have to spam the world chat for it. The Raid Finder won't automaticaly make groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    Only the Dungeon Finder will be, as usual, random queue. But the Raid Finder will be like an easier and tidier way of LFMing for raids, so you won't have to spam the world chat for it. The Raid Finder won't automaticaly make groups.
    I like that, That Raid Finder would be proberly something like TBC Dungeon Finder i guess.

Thanks for the hard work, you guys doing!

Btw why is ulduar a 15m raid? The difficult part should be the raid itself and not finding 14 other geared people (which is impossible unless you join qlimax/exile with their "great" dkp systems), poor design

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    This is exactly what we're trying to do with the revamp, to make the progression doable for everyone, any time. And you will be able to do other activities than the main progression.
    What activities are you referring to here? We are basicly stuck doing 2 things on this server - stay in mall or farm transmog dungeons. If one for example wanna go out and explore the world of warcraft, u can bet ur sweet ass u get teleported the f**k away for "entering a guild house" - or yeah, as i posted earlier, u cant even go for a nostalgic walk thru old instances either, since they are closed for "future use". Open everything and just close it WHEN youre going to use it in the "future". Really cant see the problem.

Dont get me wrong, i love what you are doing with this revamp - and i cant wait to see it go live.