Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnu View Post
    Yes you are making my point for me lol :P. I am implying they should have started with t5.5->t8 (which would swp->ulduar counterpart) because that's where most people are at.
    Oh yea.. My bad =P

Yes you are making my point for me lol :P. I am implying they should have started with t5.5->t8 (which would swp->ulduar counterpart) because that's where most people are at.
    They should make it good for everyone not just for the higher tiered person's, being a low tier now a days is hard since there aren't much ppl who're doing them, so removing those raids where you need 10-25 ppl or some higher tiered ppl to carry will be very helpfull since now you only will need 5 person's and you're quicker a higher tier, so it will be a win, win for everyone

Dgate responded pretty much how I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgate View Post
    They should make it good for everyone not just for the higher tiered person's, being a low tier now a days is hard since there aren't much ppl who're doing them, so removing those raids where you need 10-25 ppl or some higher tiered ppl to carry will be very helpfull since now you only will need 5 person's and you're quicker a higher tier, so it will be a win, win for everyone
    Revamping the lower tier instances will help the new players, the players stuck on the lower tier instances, and us, the developers, to make a template on how Karazhan and Trial of the Crusader will be changed and how the new instances after Ulduar will be. Because it is pretty strange that, after hitting lvl 255, you go directly into a 40 man raid, opposed to how you will be going, after the revamp, in a 3 man dungeon, then a 5 man dungeon. Easier for the players to understand how the PvE works on the server and to gear up.

Much more intuitive design *applaud*

You guys need to think about this a bit more, even tho its only replacing 5 dungeons and at smaller scalings that they are used to, they're making 7 new dungeons as a relacement. Normal and Herioc mode. Thats basically 14 new dungeons. if you think about it more clearly, this will help them learn and increase the pace at which they release the upcoming dungeons and implement them. This is obviously they're way of getting it right. as a foundation. and everything else they bring will become more natural and much quicker when they add more things similar to this all. I'm also keen and can't wait but if you really break it down. it's more than what you think and its 2x that amount. after this. smooth sailing.

So I never post on forums. But I had to make this suggestion. Every one keeps complaining about donors and how this server is impossible with out donating. Let me point out that I am a donor and I love this server.... but I do understand where the people who are unable to donate are coming from. Sooooo to possibly be able to fix this. I think that all raids should be possible 100% with no donor gear with a group that is only the tier b4 that raid. ( meaning if im trying to do T5, my whole group should only need to be geared in T4) so it's fair and easy to progress for non donors. But for those who have donated make a heroic mode. Where u need to be very well geared with a good team to be able to beat it. And that's how you upgrade your donor gear. And maybe throw in a few tmogs or something so when a non donor is geared enough they can come into the heroic and earn some gear Aswell. And what I mean when a non donor can come in, is say I'm doing T2 on heroic well for a non donor to come in they should be in atleast T5. Just to make up the difference. Any ways. What are other people's thoughts on this?

-SmokeDogg