How can this be possible?

I already did my first vote of the month and i only can get 6 votes from different sites (GTOP 100 and TOP WOW are bugged and you cant get votes) but you can see that there is people on the top voters of the month that have 7 votes. How this can be possible? Its not fair, there is something extrange.
    Last edited by Danimola56; 12-01-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Danimola56, there are 9 options of which you can vote on, and with the 2 you mentioned not working, that makes 7 left that works. That's how it is for me, I see 9 possible options, whereas 7 are working. Are you sure you checked this properly?

Here is a picture of how my voting site looks:
    https://imgur.com/a/ijrlW

As you can see, I got 9 options and 2 of those options I've not to voted on, because they are the known 2 sites, that doesn't work, as you mentioned.

But now I'll link you to a picture of the current Voting Table, which I can already confirm is illegal, as a person has got more votes than what it possible within the timeframe of 17 hours, since the voting scoreboard was reset for December month:
    https://imgur.com/a/GkqD7

As you can see here, iscike has 17 voting points, which is 3 more than what should be possible. Ludazui and Scorper has 14, which is the maximum possible amount for this timeframe. At the time of which you made your post, which is about +10 hours ago, the maximum possible amount would be 7, which is what I guess Ludazui and Scorper had. Therefor I would say that those 2 are not cheating, while iscike definitely is. At the end of the month, OneZero will go through ALL votes and check each and every vote the possible winners has made and if any illegal ones has been made, they will be withdrawn from the amount of points they've got, so that only all legal points are left. So don't worry, in the end, only those who voted properly and without cheating, will be rewarded with the rewards for being amount the Top 3 and Top 5 voters.
    Last edited by beastyone09; 12-01-2017 at 05:23 PM.

No matter how much i look at it, i see 5 up and 3 down, 5+3=8, so 8 total - 2 not working , so 6 that remains functional.

To conclude, all top voters are cheating or is there some special trick?

I see 9, so there must be something wrong with your settings, if you only see 8. I'm using Google Chrome as suggested, with no extra stuff as Ad-blocker or whatever apps you can add to your browser.

This is image link from your own post.

Quote Originally Posted by DvorsCak View Post
    This is image link from your own post.
    You're actually right.. I need to watch what I do (facepalm myself).. Just forget allI said about the amount of possible voting options.. (facepalm double myself)

It's all good with correcting mistakes, but i still don't get it why they have 14 votes per day when you can only make it 12. Sigh.

This thing is years old and never fixed, removed or clarified.

Yeah I agree.
    I've for a long time not been into voting, mainly because it's all broken. The rewards of voting isn't appealing and the amount of points you get and need for the current voter items, it's just not appealing at all. The whole voting system and the options needs an update, as voting is a free way of the server to get promotion, but when it is not being maintained, the server won't get those extra members and possible donors, who would consider joining and with the current population, I do not get why this issue is not being taken care of, as the population is decreasing a lot.

Thats what i mean guys... This is extranger thing. I just wanted to know if there is some browser which let you vote +1 site.
    If thats not possible there is something wrong on those "Top Voters"

Then they are clearly cheating. But don't worry, their votes won't count in the end, when OneZero looks through them.