Wrong Donor Gear

Hello. OneZero.

I was wondering why there is no way, even though GM's etc, that one can change their gear if they have miss brought something. I understand that people could have abused this to change from tank to healer to DPS over and over. However, this is not what I'm assuming.

I was wondering if there was some way that you could implement that people have bought the wrong gear could have it changed if it is clearly a miss buy for some amount of money, not the entire amount but something along 25% of the more expensive item. This would both help make donor who has made mistakes (and line your wallet) and continues to make you more income.

I currently have the wrong weapons and was thinking about buying the offhand. However due to not being able to have the correct MH and OH weapon. I most likely won't donate again. I understand that your time is important and I understand how your policy works and why it is there how it is. However, with the way it is it also has a very real potential of fucking over people. As I have emphasised already I do not want you to implement a way for people abuse, I also understand this wouldn't work with BoA gear so I am making this assumption purely for BoP gear. If a shaman bought an offhand apposed to the shield and fucked themselves over I'm sure they would greatly appreciate being able to change it for some amount of money for your time. Alongside if a mage had bought a strength weapon. I'm sure a GM could easily make this decision and know that a mistake has been opposed.

Thank you, Hope I hear back from you soon.

I would agree to that Heroes WoW should in some way implement a refund system for like 1-3min on donation items, if a person bought the wrong one. But as stated in their rules, they are not doing any kinds of refunds regarding your purchases in game, due to multiple reasons, some which you've stated.

But overall, there should be added some kind of way to refund wrongful purchases, as the prices for donation items are already mind blowing high, which makes it even more frustrating if you buy the wrong item.

Yeah, this is why I question the ability to have a way for a smaller purchase to refund items. As I know people would 100% abuse full refunds. It would be okay however if there was a slight payout to sort the mistake someone made.

Simply ask guildies and other players about which item is the best one for your class - refunding would only cause problems.