[Unlimited] - Donor Item Discount

The Old Donor Weapons are now 50% off at the ingame vendor for the next 24 hours.
    Last edited by Keeper; 12-22-2017 at 04:15 PM.

I kinda don't want to complain about, but it confused me a lot today. I thought with "Rank 1 Donor Weapons" its meant the Weapons from the Unique Weapon Vendor <Donation Vendor> not from Forthisal D'Neve <Black Market Donation Shop>. I just have an idea for an improvement; If there is something coming up like this, please write or make a Picture of which Weapons/Items is talking about. I am not saying that i dislike it, i just want to say something that other people does not complain about if they missunderstanding maybe something in future.

Thanks for Reading and have a nice Day!

43 min since last change on the forum post, the time i went to store to take my paysafecard and pay, now i cant get my Lich king cause you edited one post. I just wanted Lich King as you said on post it was "Rank 1 Donor Weapons" hope we find something for fix this, just wasted 50$ on nothing.

I talked to Keeper, its fine that you fixed the discount, but its not fair that people got his LK for 37gc by a mistake and i cant be able to get it when the discount ends at 11pm server time, as usual donor this makes me angry. Also since i dont get any response from Keeper only "It was not meant to be at discount" he just end my conversation on game, what kind of client service you are offering?

Last edited by Danimola56; 12-22-2017 at 05:24 PM.

The frostmourne weapon has already been fixed for hours. The post has been changed due to the naming of the weapon “rank 1 weapons”. The change of the post had noting to do with the mistake on the frostmourne. Mistakes happen, it was never supposed to be 37GC at all.

Last edited by Keeper; 1 Hour Ago

So its fair that some people got Lich King for 37GC and rest of the server not...

Yes I know Keeper edited the thread but read my post. It might be not fair but nothing can be done about it, as I said before: mistakes can happen.

Ok Fenuks. Hope you will do a 50% off on Christmas, i will wait for more offers its all i can do.
    Thanks for fast response.

Who know what the future holds for us, I do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused for you.