Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post [Feedback Change log] Last Updated 16/01/2018

Good Morning fellow players of Heroes-WoW.

As it's a New Year I thought it would be a nice thing if we started making posts on various Changes that have been implemented recently and allowing players to comment on them to give feedback.

So here is the list that has just been added to the server:

[Battlegrounds]
    02/01/2018 All graveyards will now protect players for 6 seconds upon resurrecting.

[Groups / Instances]
    02/01/2018 You may now remove offline players without being told they are in combat.
    02/01/2018 You will no longer be kicked out to the start of the instance when relogging.
    02/01/2018 AOE looting has been implemented
    02/01/2018 You will now automatically receive Shiny Boxes and similar Free-For-All items when a boss is killed
    16/01/2018 Fixed exploit with BETHTILAC where players could kill the 2 trees, leave the instance and come back a few hours later. Kill Bethtilac and get the loot from the Hard Mode Chest.

[Gold Points / Silver Points]
    02/01/2018 Resolved issue where vendors wouldn't tell you how many Points you have, also fixed an issue where you would only receive 1 item instead of the buycount amount.
    02/01/2018 Vendors will now ask you to type "BUY" into a popup window to confirm the purchase of a Gold/Silver Point item.
    02/01/2018 For added protection to prevent accidental buying, you now have 30 minutes to refund any purchased Gold/Silver item
    16/01/2018 Resolved issue where the item count on the Daily Vendor wouldn't reduce and fixed required items if more than 4 items were required (used to show duplicates).
    16/01/2018 Crash fix for incorrect ordering of Gossip Event.
    16/01/2018 Changed the Color of "BUY" message to orange.

[Threat]
    02/01/2018 Implemented necessary changes for us to modify/improve Threat generating abilities. This is part of a future update that sees Tanking gear being a requirement for Tanks.
    16/01/2018 Implemented another system where we have even more control over threat, instead of 1,000,000 damage = 1,000,000 threat. (Healing and other supportive roles/spells are also receiving this change too). More details of how this system works will be announced once everything is in place.

[Teleporter / Go Go Gadget Teleporter]
    02/01/2018 Both have now started to receive a visual update with Icons being added.

[Website]
    02/01/2018 Voting issues have now been resolved.

[Guilds]
    02/01/2018 Removed special characters from guild names.

[Game Masters]
    16/01/2018 Fixed muting players offline. Prior to this change if you muted an offline player they wouldn't actually be muted when they logged in.
    unaura command changes to allow mass unaura of all online players

[Items]
    16/01/2018 Added missing sockets for all S13 Weapons.

[Spells]
    16/01/2018 Windfury can now proc with One Handed and Two Handed Swords.
    16/01/2018 Lava Lash can now be used with a Two Handed Weapon as Offhand.

Last edited by Rob; 16 Hours Ago at 11:04 AM. Reason: Update 16/01/2018

All of these are definitely welcome changes. Awesome!

AOE looting after 5 years ~, shinies and other boss curency's fixed.
    Rob i adore this changes!

AoE looting.. OMG! Finally! Now I would might even consider doing Gold Farm, to get 100k gold coin tokens, just to buy some of those items which can be purchased with this.

Updated 16/01/2018

[Spells]

That means that u can have a 2handed equip with a 1handed and they will both proc windfury?

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    [Spells]

That means that u can have a 2handed equip with a 1handed and they will both proc windfury?
    One handed already procced Windfury before. The update is mostly to fix the swords used in off hand to procs Windfury.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    One handed already procced Windfury before. The update is mostly to fix the swords used in off hand to procs Windfury.
    sry what i mean was, if u hand a 2handed weapon + a 1handed weapon ( eg: Titans grip ) but with not 2 x 2handed weapons equiped but instead 2handed and a 1handed offhand equip they will proc windfury?

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    sry what i mean was, if u hand a 2handed weapon + a 1handed weapon ( eg: Titans grip ) but with not 2 x 2handed weapons equiped but instead 2handed and a 1handed offhand equip they will proc windfury?
    Ye, any type of weapon, now, will proc Windfury.

Could it also be so that, IF i had 2handed main hand and 1handed off-hand that I could enchant the 2handed with windfury and the one handed with windfury, so they both proc, because i have a neat offhanded 1.8 attack speed offhand weapon that is useless because the procs for frostband are bugged and overall it is better than my other off-hand ( theoretically ) ( dps value and base damage + stats ) but the proc for frostband is half ( even with double the attack speed ) of the other 2handed i was wearing offhand.