View Poll Results: What say you men and women of heroes' lore?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this is a good alternative.

7 70.00%
  • No, the system in place now is better.

1 10.00%
  • I have a better idea, check my comment below.

2 20.00%

Increasing server activity via new gc system for player base.

Topic Title: PvE, PvP, New Content, Gold Coins system.

Suggestion: This is a going to be a long read, so bear with me. Also, I will try my best to make it understandable in the 1st reading but please do read it twice before forming an opinion about it. The 15hrs per gold coin system was removed and in its place a new gc system was introduced sometime last year. This was done obviously due to very understandable reasons (yes the players were at fault in this issue and the new system was put in place to prevent abuse). Now the new system gives us on an average 3 to 6 gc (usually around 4 gc per week). I do not know how this works neither do I claim to have knowledge of anything regarding this new gc system but these are the observations I have made. I propose that we change this new gc system to one that would help to increase player base activity.

As already mentioned above, from my observations the avg gc a player earns from activity over a period of 1 week is 4. So how about introducing 4 quests that award us gc in place of the already existing system that more or less does the same.

Each quest giving us 1 gc. These quests would be weekly and would reset every saturday night at 11:59 PM (only for people who have completed them) and if you dont complete them within the week you can carry over the quest to the next week but if you complete it even early on in the week, you will need to wait till the coming Sunday 12:00 AM to retake the quest. (Basically like how the weekly quests of the World Bosses work ( A Shocking Discovery).

The quests will be obtainable only on one character. (If its at all possible to make a quest account bound then it would definitely be the better option.)

Quest 1 - (PvE Quest) - 100 to 200 Boss kills - Quest based on ilvl.

100 to 200 boss kills - Each boss has a max cap of being counted for the quest 15 times.
    You cannot farm the same boss till you finish the quest. The developers can decide the number but in my opinion having a number of 100 boss kills is optimum; reason for this is as people progress from sunwell upwards the raids consume time and it becomes tougher to get 100 boss kills in a week and i am also aware that tier 22 is easier than some of the preceding tiers and therefore T22 i.e Trial of the Crusader is the only exception. The max count per boss is set to 15 because if you are progressing through the process of gearing like a normal person would without the presence of this quest then if you have killed a boss 15 times 90% chance that you have already got the gear you need from him. The bosses will also drop an item for all (Boss Activity Token) that can be used to complete this quest which is stack able upto 100 only and can be stacked in one bag slot and the boss will drop this item only if the quest exists in your quest log. Upon abandoning the quest the item remains in your bag and you can always re-take the quest. Once you complete the quest and retake it the next week, the bosses will begin to drop these tokens again.

The problem where people might farm lower raid bosses can be avoided by making the quest based on ilvl. Example : If someone has an ilvl of Tier 22, then bosses lower than tier 20 will not give him counts for the quest and will not drop the tokens i.e doing bosses 2 tiers below your current ilvl would be the limit. In case of a tier 18 player, bosses lower than tier 16 will not give him/her counts for his quest and will not drop the tokens.

I feel the limit should be 2 tiers lower(debatable) because if better geared players join lower tiers it helps the lower geared people to progress faster and move up easily but again this is speculative and the final call can be taken by the staff.
    Quest 2 - (PvP Quest) - 200 Killing blows + 500 Honorable kills + 50 BG wins.

The numbers above are based on my observation and are open to discussion and obviously the staff is gonna take the final call.

So the scene with PvP is not many people are doing PvP now. This would be one of the ways to promote PvP. Say this does promote PvP and people start doing it; then the next question is how will new PvP players be able to do this quest. I propose a small adjustment for this. Set a gear threshold limit for BGs. Say a lot of season 9 players join a BG and then mid BG a season 13 player joins a BG then his gear is dialed down to season 11. If a season 12 player joins a BG full of Season 9's then his gear is also lowered to season 11. Basically Season 11 would be balancing point. However, If a lot of S12's and S11's are in a BG then the season 9 players joining a BG would not get a gear boost.

I do understand that it is unfair that people who worked hard for better gear have to deal with being lowered in gear power but do remember that this helps in balancing the PvP in BGs and keeping it active. It would also make it more fun if there was severe competition in a BG rather than one side winning purely because o
    f gear power and being carried by one or two season 12/13 players. If you QQ too much about this, then I hope you provide a better reason for it than simply saying "why do i get a nerf in BG after working so hard to get my gear". Also if you are a good pvp player, a dial down of one or two season gear wont affect your pvp so much in a BG. A BG is anyways still a BG, arenas would not be affected.

The tokens for Killing blows stackable upto 200 only and can be stacked in one bag slot.
    The tokens for Honorable kills stackable upto 500 only and can be stacked in one bag slot
    The tokens for Battleground wins stack able upto 50 only
    and can be stacked in one bag slot.

The Tokens drop only if you have the quest in your quest log. If you abandon the quest the tokens remain in your bag, once you complete it and retake it the next week you will begin to receive these tokens again.

Quest 3 - (PvE Quest) - Kill all world bosses 3 to 5 times.(Excluding Garrosh Hellscream bcuz obviously its hard and not everyone can do it)

Quest would be based on ilvl again. Minimum bosses to kill would be Sands of time bosses, Archimonde and Galleon no matter what the ilvl of the player. A tier 20+ player would be required to kill all world bosses while a Tier 17 player would be required to kill all bosses up till and including Doom lord Kazzak. For a tier 17 player bosses after Doom Lord kazzak do not count for the quest. The number of times a player would have to kill the bosses can be decided by the staff and it is open for discussion but 5 should be the maximum amount.

One of the reasons I am proposing this is because as of now all world bosses except the ones from Sands of Time, Doom Lord Kazzak and Shocking discovery are redundant and nobody does them. There is the occasional Archimonde/Animus kill but Galleon is usually skipped.

Adding tokens to this quest is not necessary.

Quest 4 - (PvP Quest) - 100 to 200 Captures (Capturing flags/capping the bases)

The decision on number would rest with the staff but from my observations the maximum number should be 100 and not more. Reason for this is that while these are indeed gold coin quests, they need to seem doable and not become a grind. These quests are intended to make the server more enjoyable and to promote growth among the non-donor community and this would increase the size of the player base.

The reason for the suggestion of this quest is, it would promote healthy competition and make sure people dont afk in BGs etc.

Flag Capture/Base capping tokens would be stack able upto 100 only and can be stacked in one bag slot. You will receive these tokens only if you have the quest in your quest log. Upon abandoning the quest you do not lose the tokens, you can simply retake the quest. If you complete the quest you will receive these tokens next when you retake this quest the next week.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:

I have mentioned many reasons above why this suggestion should be implemented. However, one reason that holds good for all of it is it would boost the population on the server albeit not immediately but gradually. It would make people want to be more active.

The reason why I have suggested use of tokens is because sometimes people might accidentally abandon their quests and hence lose progress, this is to avoid that.

When forming an opinion about the post do understand that a lot of thinking has gone into coming up with the numbers for the quests. The main reason I have avoided usage of insane numbers is because i feel these quests should promote activity and make people see this as a bonus perk rather than a hard never ending grind.

I have suggested the 4 best questing options from my knowledge and my experience from playing here. However, having said this it would be really nice if anybody came up with better alternatives to the 4 quests I have suggested. If there are any other type of quests you can think of then we could definitely discuss that.

Also, please do not look at this as PvP players being forced to PvE and PvE players being forced to PvP. 1 gc per quest is in total 2 gc for both PvP and PvE players. If a player does both PvP and PvE he receives 4 gc. This is being suggested as a way to increase player population and activity on the server. The division is fairly equal in my opinion.

The suggestion does not need to be implemented now. The devs can take their time with it and think it through and discuss with the player base and implement it (if at all they the staff decides to) after the revamp is done.

Hope that you guys discuss this suggestion below. Any comments, healthy criticism and constructive feedback will be appreciated.
    Last edited by Froggyy; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:10 PM. Reason: Added important missing point.

Froggy, Thank you for taking the time to write such a long detailed suggestion list.

I personally agree with you that more needs to be done to give players things to do on a daily basis though rather than weekly. Obviously the decision to implement this is down to the Owners & Head Dev.

The one thing I would say is that rather than making it 2 quests for pvp and 2 for pve... there is 8 quests in total..

If you pick a pve quest, you cant take the equivalent pvp quest, so you can do a mixture of 4 quests. This will allow you to obtain gc's based on what you want to do rather than forced into pvp or pve.

As for the amount of GC or rewards given - If we add 4 new quests (4 pvp, 4 pve) that are daily, that means you can complete 28 quests per week. So randomly each day the reward will change.

Code:
    Example: - Obviously this is just my opinion to boost things
    Monday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC reward
    Tuesday ->  1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Wednesday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Thursday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Friday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Saturday -> 1 quest = 3hr bonus to drops, 1 quest = SC, 1 quest = 3hr bonus to arena reward, 1 quest = ??
    Sunday Funday ->  4 quests = damaged loot bags that combine into 1 bag with a chance to get current tier missing item or next tier/season item in

Code:
    So in total you would obtain:
    GC = 5
    SC = 16 x 10 = 160?
    3 hr bonus to drops on a Saturday
    3 hr bonus to arena reward on a Saturday
    1 x tier/season item on a Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Froggy, Thank you for taking the time to write such a long detailed suggestion list.

I personally agree with you that more needs to be done to give players things to do on a daily basis though rather than weekly. Obviously the decision to implement this is down to the Owners & Head Dev.

The one thing I would say is that rather than making it 2 quests for pvp and 2 for pve... there is 8 quests in total..

If you pick a pve quest, you cant take the equivalent pvp quest, so you can do a mixture of 4 quests. This will allow you to obtain gc's based on what you want to do rather than forced into pvp or pve.

As for the amount of GC or rewards given - If we add 4 new quests (4 pvp, 4 pve) that are daily, that means you can complete 28 quests per week. So randomly each day the reward will change.

Code:
    Example: - Obviously this is just my opinion to boost things
    Monday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC reward
    Tuesday ->  1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Wednesday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Thursday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Friday -> 1 quest = GC, 3 = SC
    Saturday -> 1 quest = 3hr bonus to drops, 1 quest = SC, 1 quest = 3hr bonus to arena reward, 1 quest = ??
    Sunday Funday ->  4 quests = damaged loot bags that combine into 1 bag with a chance to get current tier missing item or next tier/season item in

Code:
    So in total you would obtain:
    GC = 5
    SC = 16 x 10 = 160?
    3 hr bonus to drops on a Saturday
    3 hr bonus to arena reward on a Saturday
    1 x tier/season item on a Sunday

Thank you for taking the time to read through the painfully long post. And thank you for suggesting those adjustments. <3 I like the idea that there would be 8 quests where PvP and PvE are kept separate and would like to take that up.
    I was also considering making the quests dailies but i thought that would be a bad idea bcuz some ppl get on earlier than usual and some other later than usual. So they might not have enough time to do it or it might just be when the server population is very low due to this being a mainly EU players populated server. If we can get a work around on that then I think that would go really smoothly.
    The idea of also rewarding silver coins is definitely a welcome bonus along with those amazing bonus drops and tier item :>

I would definitely like to see a good long discussion in this regard between the staff and the player base.

I'm finding 1 thing rather concerning about this suggestion. What if a player decides to multibox on, let's say 10 accounts and then just farm gold coins this way? It has previously been seen that a player has used 10 accounts to get as far as SWP. This kind of questing system would open up for new ways of abusing the system and practically make them able farm gc, like some people did with the 15 hour rewarding system.
    I am aware that things like World Bosses and higher tier raids (Tier 19+) are much harder to abuse in this way, so I would maybe suggest that to complete the quests, you'll have to do a mix of both raids and world bosses, to prevent multiboxers from abusing this system.

But overall, I like the idea of people being able to obtain them from quests, which can also help those who are really desperate to get 1 or 2 more gc to be able to buy certain items that they close to have the money for.

PVE
    200 - 100 boss kills seems kinda steep
    I would suggest bringing back the quests I used to see at "echo of medivh" in the Mall for quests to do raid ( kills and collect items ) so that we can improve in gear and get rewarded with 1 extra GC per quest completed. From SH - KARA, possibly even from MC to VOA as the second quest so that you have to boost a lower tiered raid and also focusing on your own tier raid. That's A free 2 GC per week( 1 per quest complete ), possibly requires 2 - 3 runs per raid total. or to have 3x runs of any of the listed raids.

World bosses ( not sure how the will be in revamp ) the quest could be a daily quest.. So that more players can get the smouldering cores and other things such as mounts, transmog coin, event trinkets. and if that is repeated 3 times ( or in other quest 3 times of another same objectives ) they get 2 GC.

PvP I think timed played inside a BG would be prefered as some lower geared players cannot kill many.
    Eg : 45min to 1 hour played inside a battle ground : Team kills acquired : 100 - 200 and 4-6 wins as a daily. and another quest to be part of this to be 3x that amount per week. and to reward 50-100 arena points per daily quest and 200 arena for the bigger quest. rewards 2 GC per week for big quest.

Fresh idea, what if you could turn in 2000 Shiny Platinum Boxes for 3-5 GC.

In Total if u were active in PvE and PvP you could gain 4 gc per weak for doing an average amount of work, easier for people you cant afford to spend more than 4 hours a day on the server.

And being lucky for some reason you catch a world boss run you can be rewarded too, but That also opens up activity for weekends because of the need for 3x of most required quest im suggesting to be able to be completed. can be done friday to sunday.

I've only come up with this thanks you froggy's idea TY

I definitely 100% support this suggestion, though, I also do think that with Quest 1, you should also add in you have to kill trash as well so it's not just take down as many bosses as you can asap. It's more so do the raids and clear them all so you can get the most out of the quest. Even if it's 300-400, since the RFC quest is 333, i dont see an issue with this.
    Overall the suggestion is a pretty good one for a new way to receive gold coins.

As troubleztep mentioned, making it possible for to convert their shiny into donation coins (gc) would be a great idea. But I would make it so, that you can hand in 10.000 shiny and obtain 5 gc and make it as a weekly quest. That way, you make the shiny platinum boxes more useful because at the moment, you can only use them to buy mounts, gems and certain mats for item upgrade (Tier 19 is the highest in this matter). Shinies is used as the main currency on Heroes WoW, but if people looked at what you can actually obtain with them, they are more or less pretty useless to a larger part of the server. Therefore, I would love if they could be converted into gs like once a week or once a month, but in a limited amount.

Quote Originally Posted by beastyone09 View Post
    I'm finding 1 thing rather concerning about this suggestion. What if a player decides to multibox on, let's say 10 accounts and then just farm gold coins this way? It has previously been seen that a player has used 10 accounts to get as far as SWP. This kind of questing system would open up for new ways of abusing the system and practically make them able farm gc, like some people did with the 15 hour rewarding system.
    I am aware that things like World Bosses and higher tier raids (Tier 19+) are much harder to abuse in this way, so I would maybe suggest that to complete the quests, you'll have to do a mix of both raids and world bosses, to prevent multiboxers from abusing this system.

But overall, I like the idea of people being able to obtain them from quests, which can also help those who are really desperate to get 1 or 2 more gc to be able to buy certain items that they close to have the money for.
    I thought about what you said and I will express how I feel about it.
    1. If a player is multi-boxing in PvE thats not against the rules. So firstly lets talk about what would happen if he does use 10 accounts to multibox and gets the PvE quests done. If he uses 10 accounts to multi-box his way until SWP then great, but what after that? So he has to farm gold coins by doing the same repeated quest again and again every single week. He will manage to accomplish getting 2 gc every week from the PvE quest via multiboxing. So every one of his accounts will have 2gc every week and if he does this for a whole year he would have 52x2 gc = 104 gc over a period of one year spread across different accounts. Not that useful in my opinion because he would need to buy donor buff on all accounts + haste shit & tab OR donor stats tab/shirt on all accounts. So there he straight away spends 35 + 8 + 8 = 51 gold coins for buff and stats shirt/tab. If he gets haste he would have to spend 35 + 40 + 40 =115 gc. So even after multiboxing for a year on all 10 accs he would still be short on gc :P

2. Say he somehow does it for a year and manages to make his way into RFC. I doubt that anyone can complete Ragefire Chasm by multiboxing on 10 accs. Therefore his progress stops there and he is forced to use one or two accs (three max even if hes a legit pro multiboxer). So that would mean he will effectively be able to obtain gc on all of his 10 accounts only to end up having to choose 2 or 3 among them that he would want to progress beyond Ragefire Chasm. In the end it will be his loss because he would have wasted too much time on focusing on his multiple accounts and wont be able to enjoy the full benefit of quest gc system on any account. He will at best be able to make 2 gc every week.

3. Now lets say even though players are allowed to multibox in PvE, the players have to be stopped from abusing this system. The easiest method to achieve this has already been suggested by you i.e. adding in a mix of world bosses and bosses that are specifically not multiboxable which would work perfectly fine.

4. There are other ways we can prevent abuse of this system by multiboxers in PvE. If we make it so that no more than 3 accounts per IP are allowed in the same raid at any given point in time then that solves the problem of abuse by multi-boxing. If a 4th character on the same IP enters the raid then he gets logged out of the game. Here, if there is a rare scenario where there are more than 3 friends playing on one IP they just have to post in the private messages to server staff asking for increase in cap on the IP to the total number of friends playing and also listing the account names of all of the friends in the post so that the staff can check at any random time, if they are actually raiding as 3+ friends or one or two people posing as 3+ friends. Multi-boxing easily leaves traces (for example when multiboxing you cannot multibox without /follow) so if they are caught they are handed a ban according to the appropriate server rules.

5. Another way to prevent abuse would be to simply implement a system where everyone is allowed to multibox on a maximum of 2 aacounts and not more. If they are caught multiboxing on more than 2 accounts they get banned according to appropriate server rules.

6. One other way to prevent abuse would be to straight ban multiboxing in PvE. Its not recommended by me and I feel its something too extreme and unwarranted but hey, if we have lived with multi boxing in PvP being bannable (for good reasons ofcourse) we can live with a multiboxing ban on PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    PVE
    200 - 100 boss kills seems kinda steep
    I would suggest bringing back the quests I used to see at "echo of medivh" in the Mall for quests to do raid ( kills and collect items ) so that we can improve in gear and get rewarded with 1 extra GC per quest completed. From SH - KARA, possibly even from MC to VOA as the second quest so that you have to boost a lower tiered raid and also focusing on your own tier raid. That's A free 2 GC per week( 1 per quest complete ), possibly requires 2 - 3 runs per raid total. or to have 3x runs of any of the listed raids.

World bosses ( not sure how the will be in revamp ) the quest could be a daily quest.. So that more players can get the smouldering cores and other things such as mounts, transmog coin, event trinkets. and if that is repeated 3 times ( or in other quest 3 times of another same objectives ) they get 2 GC.

PvP I think timed played inside a BG would be prefered as some lower geared players cannot kill many.
    Eg : 45min to 1 hour played inside a battle ground : Team kills acquired : 100 - 200 and 4-6 wins as a daily. and another quest to be part of this to be 3x that amount per week. and to reward 50-100 arena points per daily quest and 200 arena for the bigger quest. rewards 2 GC per week for big quest.

Fresh idea, what if you could turn in 2000 Shiny Platinum Boxes for 3-5 GC.

In Total if u were active in PvE and PvP you could gain 4 gc per weak for doing an average amount of work, easier for people you cant afford to spend more than 4 hours a day on the server.

And being lucky for some reason you catch a world boss run you can be rewarded too, but That also opens up activity for weekends because of the need for 3x of most required quest im suggesting to be able to be completed. can be done friday to sunday.

I've only come up with this thanks you froggy's idea TY
    1. I read through your suggestions. The only problem with the difficulty level of the quests you are suggesting is that it is way too low. Its really easy to do what you are suggesting and its going to seem like players are basically being handed 4 gc every week for free for doing a very average amount of work which is not how it should be.
    For example, look at the system in place now. Nobody knows how it works but it sure isnt possible to get 4 gc a week so easily. It requires a lot of activity from the player and counts in amount of time invested in server as well. Your questing suggestions just make it seem like the players are being handed 4 gc a week just for playing on the server for a short amount of time daily. That's not what we should be going for, instead we should be aiming to make it so that people invest a good amount of time into doing these quests so that it boosts the population of the server. This is also one of the reason why I hesitated with the concept of dailies. Most EU players will be able to get the dailies done, but the ones who log in real late wont. The US players will also find it hard to get the quests done due to not many people being online at that time. However, if we make it into a weekly quest they have a better chance at getting it done bcuz they would have a whole week whereas for a daily they would have only a day. If somehow we can find a work around regarding this, then we can definitely have dailies instead of weekly quests but as of now I havent found any solution but i will keep working on it.

2. You spoke about SH - Kara rewarding one gc after killing the bosses. (You havent specified the number of kills from what i could gather). People will just farm one raid and try to get the quest done. Hence, I thought of implementing a system where kills of bosses lower than 3 tiers of your current ilvl dont count for your quest. So this suggestion in my opinion is not a good one. You also spoke about one gc for boosting from MC to VoA. This would force people who do not want to boost people to go back to lower tiers and boost the lower tiers 3 times a week. The problem here would be if say a group of high tiered players decide to form a 3 man or 5 man team and spam these raids all by themselves without feeling the need to invite the lower geared players. They could get them done in a matter of few hours and they dont even have to boost the lower geared players. So that would fail to achieve the desired result of lower tier players getting a boost by the higher tiers.

3. You spoke about using the time spent inside a BG as the determining factor for the quest instead of the kills because lower geared players cannot kill others sometimes. This is a really bad idea bcuz you can do nothing in BG and just walk around while your team kills the enemies and have the honorable kills count for you too. So basically, you could be semi-afk and still manage to match the time criteria that you suggested. You also suggest counting it as team kills which would make it really easy for any player to complete the quest bcuz then you can avoid doing any work and still get the quest done. Plus, we are aiming at boosting player activity and a quest that requires 100 to 200 team kills and 4 to 6 bg wins is too little to help boost activity because as i said earlier it doesnt require much effort from you. You can be semi-afk, get the quest done and log off and on top of that its a daily so you can do that everyday which is definitely not what we want. This would be similar to honor farming. In the end this is way too easy to do for one gc and its easily abuse able.

4. You spoke about being able to turn 2000 shinys platinum boxes into 3 to 5 gc. I would like to point out that it takes hardly anytime at higher tiers to obtain 2000 shinys. 2000 shinys is a joke for most players beyond tier 20. Please do understand that we are talking about 2 totally different currencies here. One is the shiny platinum boxes which is an in-game currency which is sort of like a substitute for in-game gold/silver/copper. The other is a premium currency which is the Gold Coins. Allowing an exchange between these two would cause what is called "Market Crash" or in simple words a recession of sorts. In-game currency should never be allowed to be exchanged for premium currency bcuz that would simply break the market entirely. We are striving to achieve a balance, but this would sabotage that process. Also note that even silver coins cannot be exchanged for gold coins, so i do not see why shiny platinum boxes should be allowed to be turned in to obtain gold coins. This idea is redundant completely :P

I really appreciate the fact that you read through my post and gave your ideas. Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by beastyone09 View Post
    As troubleztep mentioned, making it possible for to convert their shiny into donation coins (gc) would be a great idea. But I would make it so, that you can hand in 10.000 shiny and obtain 5 gc and make it as a weekly quest. That way, you make the shiny platinum boxes more useful because at the moment, you can only use them to buy mounts, gems and certain mats for item upgrade (Tier 19 is the highest in this matter). Shinies is used as the main currency on Heroes WoW, but if people looked at what you can actually obtain with them, they are more or less pretty useless to a larger part of the server. Therefore, I would love if they could be converted into gs like once a week or once a month, but in a limited amount.
    1. I do understand that the thought of being able to turn in Shiny platinum boxes for gold coins is exciting. Lets see, 10,000 shinys for 5 gold coins. Pretty cheap to pay 10,000 shinys for 5 gold coins in my opinion. Think of it logically, there are a lot of players who have farmed over 50,000 shiny platinum boxes. So if your suggestion is implemented then all the people who have farmed shinys will be able to turn them in and obtain the gold coins. Some even have over 200,000 shinys and you know it :P

2. With the implementation of your suggestion, the value of shinys will skyrocket and there will suddenly be a shortage of trade/exchange and supply of shiny platinum boxes among the players. This will again create an outflow in the market which will cause rapid bankruptcy to the server and to the player base.

3. My suggestion is to bring about activity on the server by putting in a new gc system. I dont intend to affect the amount of donations the server would receive but if what you are suggesting is implemented then, people will simply farm shinys all day (its just 10k shinys per week/month after all) and avoid donating all together which is not good for the server in the long run and would obviously in turn affect the player base at some point in time. This will set off a cause and effect reaction which will be near very hard to control and it would be nearly impossible to roll if back if it was even implemented for experimentation purposes.

4. As i have already stated above, the conversion of an in-game currency into a premium currency is never a good thing. It has too many drawbacks rather than positive effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    I definitely 100% support this suggestion, though, I also do think that with Quest 1, you should also add in you have to kill trash as well so it's not just take down as many bosses as you can asap. It's more so do the raids and clear them all so you can get the most out of the quest. Even if it's 300-400, since the RFC quest is 333, i dont see an issue with this.
    Overall the suggestion is a pretty good one for a new way to receive gold coins.
    Good idea to add the mob kills to the quest. However, would you be able to elaborate on that suggestion ? Are all mobs from all raids counted for trash kills? Or will the system that has been suggested for the bosses be used for the mob kills too? The system suggested for boss kills is that if you kill bosses that are 3 tiers lower than your current ilvl, they dont count for your quest. Say if you are T19, you can kill T17 bosses and they would be counted for your quest but T16 bosses and below wont.

These are just my opinions and I would be happy to discuss them below.
    Thanks for taking the time to read through it all :P
    Last edited by Froggyy; 1 Week Ago at 06:17 AM. Reason: Minor Corrections and Changes.