Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I know there's no answer, but could you provide an estimate of when when the class balance portion will be released, i.e Weeks, months, years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishxc View Post
    I know there's no answer, but could you provide an estimate of when when the class balance portion will be released, i.e Weeks, months, years?
    It is really impossible to give any kind of estimation, as the work time can increase at any time, and the plans can change or alter. So it's anybody's guess. But to answer your question in the same way as you've asked, it will be in a few months. It isn't an official ETA, not even an unofficial one, so please don't treat it as one.

If you're going to increase scaling on buffs that give stats. Why not increase the scaling on Aspect of the Dragonhawk? To actually give like 5% AP or something? Also, not to be a downer but.. I don't see how changing minor scalings and buff/nerfing stuff is a "revamp". Pvp's current state all we really do is auto attack. Our abilites on classes like dk, pala, hunt, rogue are doing practially nothing. So you have to look deeper than basic nerfs and changes. Scaling on spells has to be majorly tampered with. I don't think I speak for myself when I say I'm bored of auto attacking people to death.

Death Knight

• Horn of Winter - now increases strength and agility by 5% - useless to low bonus even on t18, maybe 7% be more usefull.

Druid

• Mark/Gift of the Wild - now increases armor by 5% and stats by 3% - stats need incress to 4%

Warlock
    • Demon Armor - now increases armor by 10% - to low even in t18/19 give in better variant 7k armor, persent need increase to 30%
    • Fel Armor - now increases spell power by 5% (along with +30% spell power from spirit) - TOTALLY USELESS, with 935 k Spell power give oly 5 k -_-
    • Blood Pact (Imp) - now increases hp by 3% - TOTALLY USELESS to low bonus, need increse to 5% minimum.
    • Fel Intelligence (Felhunter) - now increases intellect and spirit by 3% - TOTALY USELESS! T18/19 warlock have 112 k intellect and 13479 spirit buff give +3 k intellect and +400 spirit
    • Spellstone - now increases spell haste by 2% - Nothing changed
    • Firestone - now increases spell crit by 2% - Nothing changed

Mage

• Arcane Intellect/Brilliance - now increases intellect by 5%- to low bonus 10% better.
    • Amplify Magic - now increases spell damage taken and healing received by 3% - good.
    • Dampen Magic - now reduces spell damage taken and healing received by 3% - good.
    • Ice Armor - now increases armor by 10% - good but not so good, 15% better.

Shaman

• Totem of Wrath - now increases spell power by 5% - not working
    • Flametongue Totem - now increases spell power by 5% - not working
    • Stoneskin Totem - now increases armor by 5% - 50/50
    • Strength of Earth Totem - now increases strength and agility by 5% - same as DK.
    • Mana Spring Totem - now increases mp5 by 5% - not working
    • Water Shield - now increases mp5 by 8% and restores 1% mana when hit - not working

Priest

• Power Word: Fortitude / Prayer of Fortitude - now increases stamina by 5% - beter 10%. Em 5% to low in low gear
    • Divine Spirit / Prayer of Spirit - now increases spirit by 5% - TOTALLY USELESS to low bonus even for priest
    • Inner Fire - now increases armor by 10% and spell power by 5% - armor bonus low, spell power not working.

Paladin

• Greater/Blessing of Might - now increases attack power by 10% - good
    • Greater/Blessing of Wisdom - now increases mp5 by 10%- good
    • Devotion Aura - now increases armor by 10%- good

Warrior

• Battle Shout - now increases attack power by 10% - good
    • Commanding Shout - now increases hp by 10% - good

Please read what Jinha said about the spellpower before claiming it doesnt work.

Originally Posted by troubleztep
    5% increase to agi and str from shaman totemis not stacking with voter buff ( 15 % of the 5 % increase ) + its super nerfed xD

I have just checked and it does stack. If it doesn't stack for your character, please provide screenshots if you can.

I did some calculations with screen shots, I have Voter buff on 132594 Agi And then 5% of that with Totem is 139224. so That is 6628 To agi, Shouldnt voter buff give 15% of that value or am I stupid? adding anohter 900 agi?

because total Agi ( with voter buff ) and adding an amount to that, voter buff should add 15% of that too?

I clicked insert image i'm not sure it added, i used imgur https://imgur.com/a/Cmx9s
    Last edited by troubleztep; 1 Week Ago at 10:46 PM. Reason: corrections

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywave3 View Post
    If you're going to increase scaling on buffs that give stats. Why not increase the scaling on Aspect of the Dragonhawk? To actually give like 5% AP or something? Also, not to be a downer but.. I don't see how changing minor scalings and buff/nerfing stuff is a "revamp". Pvp's current state all we really do is auto attack. Our abilites on classes like dk, pala, hunt, rogue are doing practially nothing. So you have to look deeper than basic nerfs and changes. Scaling on spells has to be majorly tampered with. I don't think I speak for myself when I say I'm bored of auto attacking people to death.
    We're first doing the Revamp (Part 1) plans, then going into more touchy subjects like class balance. There's time for everything.

Can you include Dalaran Brilliance for mages with the removal of reagants? it still requires an arcane powder to cast.

Are you thinking about doing any changes to Curse of Agony? Right now it's pretty much left out in Pvp/Pve and never used, and it should be one of the best spells, atleast in PvP if you manage to keep it up att all time without letting it run out. The damage should be able to compare to corruption / Immolate / UA. But right now it barerly does 10k to most of the people in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Notlegit View Post
    Are you thinking about doing any changes to Curse of Agony? Right now it's pretty much left out in Pvp/Pve and never used, and it should be one of the best spells, atleast in PvP if you manage to keep it up att all time without letting it run out. The damage should be able to compare to corruption / Immolate / UA. But right now it barerly does 10k to most of the people in PVP.