Thread: Refund Coin

Refund Coin

Suggestion: So i know im not the only person that has messed up in the past and bought the wrong item from the online store before. So i suggest the we should get a refund coin. Now i think that the refund coin should be a vote item to make the server more popular then it even is now. But also something you should need to buy because you messed up on your other purchase.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    Everyone has mistakes sometimes, and they should live with those mistakes forever. Plus if they even refund what they dont need, it'll be alot of VP to even get to it and they even might donate more to get the item they cant afford yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptarts View Post
    Suggestion: So i know im not the only person that has messed up in the past and bought the wrong item from the online store before. So i suggest the we should get a refund coin. Now i think that the refund coin should be a vote item to make the server more popular then it even is now. But also something you should need to buy because you messed up on your other purchase.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    Everyone has mistakes sometimes, and they should live with those mistakes forever. Plus if they even refund what they dont need, it'll be alot of VP to even get to it and they even might donate more to get the item they cant afford yet.

Bad idea. In your own words you have said Everyone has mistakes sometimes, and they should live with those mistakes forever.

If you messed up once, you'll take care not to the next time. There are many more disadvantages to this than advantages. So imo, this should not be allowed. You even get a 30min refund period too.

Good idia +1

With the latest security feature, where you'll have to type "BUY" before you can buy a donation item, you've got pretty much all tools to prevent a wrongful purchase. Once you've made a purchase, you're able to benefit from the advantages that you gain from these items and adding a refund option, can make people buy item, just to use them for a few min and then sell them back. That is not how it is intended to be, which is one of the reasons why there is a "No Refund" policy on the server.

i think it would be great if the refund coin dont do it automaticly so yu need a gm to use it like , the coin flag yur char for a refund and if the gm sees that "flag" he can helps if he has time , if he has no time yu got no refund that fast , the server need to have some priorities ( hope that mean : prioritšten ) . i know a lot of OLD server from 2008 since 2012 i played most that has used that concept but it was no token or coin needed . the gms can think about it and accept or decline for themself , because if they think its not a good idea to refund player xyzq a item that they dont want to have longer they have reasons

Quote Originally Posted by nerch View Post
    i think it would be great if the refund coin dont do it automaticly so yu need a gm to use it like , the coin flag yur char for a refund and if the gm sees that "flag" he can helps if he has time , if he has no time yu got no refund that fast , the server need to have some priorities ( hope that mean : prioritšten ) . i know a lot of OLD server from 2008 since 2012 i played most that has used that concept but it was no token or coin needed . the gms can think about it and accept or decline for themself , because if they think its not a good idea to refund player xyzq a item that they dont want to have longer they have reasons
    People should not be able to purchase items and then use them just to find out that they later on, do not want the items anyway. That will cause the server to lose a lot of profit. People have already enough options as it is, where they are giving a chance to rethink their purchase with the "Type BUY before you complete your purchase" option.

But let me make a small example of the consequences, if a refund policy is added:

I go buy Frostmourne so that I get a much better dps and more resistance. I'm now able to do a much better DPS and I can survive more damage, both as melee dps and tank. There is a 30min refund timer, so I can just go do RFC and when there is 1min left, I can go refund my item and then repurchase it, with a refreshed timer of 30min. Then I can just do this all the time, so that I do not have to donate more than 75 coins and I'll be able to buy all kinds of items and refund them constantly. The server will in this case lose profit from me donating to get other items like BoA/BoP staff and donor trinkets and much more, as I can just keep getting refund on my items within a certain time period.

Conclusion: If you donate and buy items, think about your decision before you do it, because it is your own fault if you regret it, not the server's or the staff's.

some one speaked about a testing zone that would be delete all problems xD
    i understand yu

There is currently a method for refunding already ingame if you use the ingame vendors. It's not long but it is there. As Beastyone had said, we now have a confirm method when buying items.