Thread: Refund Coin

Refund Coin

Suggestion: So i know im not the only person that has messed up in the past and bought the wrong item from the online store before. So i suggest the we should get a refund coin. Now i think that the refund coin should be a vote item to make the server more popular then it even is now. But also something you should need to buy because you messed up on your other purchase.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    Everyone has mistakes sometimes, and they should live with those mistakes forever. Plus if they even refund what they dont need, it'll be alot of VP to even get to it and they even might donate more to get the item they cant afford yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptarts View Post
    Suggestion: So i know im not the only person that has messed up in the past and bought the wrong item from the online store before. So i suggest the we should get a refund coin. Now i think that the refund coin should be a vote item to make the server more popular then it even is now. But also something you should need to buy because you messed up on your other purchase.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    Everyone has mistakes sometimes, and they should live with those mistakes forever. Plus if they even refund what they dont need, it'll be alot of VP to even get to it and they even might donate more to get the item they cant afford yet.

Bad idea. In your own words you have said Everyone has mistakes sometimes, and they should live with those mistakes forever.

If you messed up once, you'll take care not to the next time. There are many more disadvantages to this than advantages. So imo, this should not be allowed. You even get a 30min refund period too.

Good idia +1

With the latest security feature, where you'll have to type "BUY" before you can buy a donation item, you've got pretty much all tools to prevent a wrongful purchase. Once you've made a purchase, you're able to benefit from the advantages that you gain from these items and adding a refund option, can make people buy item, just to use them for a few min and then sell them back. That is not how it is intended to be, which is one of the reasons why there is a "No Refund" policy on the server.