Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add missing quests

3 75.00%
  • No, all fine

1 25.00%

Add missing quest for lots of items.

Suggestion:
    A lot of items at this stage are in the game, but they are almost not available or come across very, very rarely. Take even Voters Backpack I, it can only be bought from a vendor? Why do not they have quests, or can not be bought from other traders at a higher price. The same with Totemly Totem and other items

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    Add quest or some other ways to get and improve these items.

I would just like to add that the point of a suggestion is for you to suggest something. For you to give us a suggestion of how to improve something and in this case you want us to "add quest or some other ways to get and improve these items" is not a detailed suggestion. We require information about what kind of quests, what requirements the quest should have to be accessible, the quest credits and rewards etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    I would just like to add that the point of a suggestion is for you to suggest something. For you to give us a suggestion of how to improve something and in this case you want us to "add quest or some other ways to get and improve these items" is not a detailed suggestion. We require information about what kind of quests, what requirements the quest should have to be accessible, the quest credits and rewards etc etc.
    Make quest for upgrade Voters Backpack, to obtain Miku, Omnomnomicon etc.

I'll be making a proper voting vendor that offers such upgrades and other voter items. I am just currently improving Donor related items atm for the Donor Quest to Vendor conversion coming real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawjiki View Post
    I'll be making a proper voting vendor that offers such upgrades and other voter items. I am just currently improving Donor related items atm for the Donor Quest to Vendor conversion coming real soon.
    Tnx jiki. I think all be fine)

Why raname donor items?

2w Sword - Lok'henash, Greatsword of Hope Fall

I would like to see an upgradeable Voter's Melee cloak