Thread: Racial Swap NPC

Racial Swap NPC

Suggestion: Add a racial swap NPC

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    Make a raical swap NPC so you can swap to any racial you want anytime. So you can have the visual (Race) you want on your character. The only reason I can't think of you wouldn't want to do this is because you think you'll lose money on RC/FC's. But it's the exact opposite, people are playing races they don't want to because they want a specific racial. Like me, I'm playing troll for Berserk - but troll is hideous. If that's not convincing enough, you could make the racial swap cost GC's. So people have to pay for the racial swap anyways. (5 GC's like a RC?) This is a funserver after all, it is rather lame having to play a specific race you don't want for a racial. Especially since this server has really defined transmog. My char is ugly
    Last edited by bobbywave3; 01-10-2018 at 12:21 AM.

I highly support this idea. In my opinion, this could be an indeed great adding to the server, making transmoging here even more convenient.
    I'd only add, to be clear, that you choose not just racial spells, but choose which race's spells you get. Like an NPC to which you redeem your token and choose a setup of racials.

I think he means, Keeping your race that is chosen on race select, but like TMORPH u can change ur character appearance in game, So your race stays the same, you just morph into the look of another race with the NPC. so you will be a (troll) and then the npc can change you into something else but you keep ur (troll) racial benefits

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    I think he means, Keeping your race that is chosen on race select, but like TMORPH u can change ur character appearance in game, So your race stays the same, you just morph into the look of another race with the NPC. so you will be a (troll) and then the npc can change you into something else but you keep ur (troll) racial benefits
    The topic and suggestion is Racial Swap, not Race Morph swap. A npc that swaps your Racial not your Race.

Well whats the point xD, why not just choose ur race for its traits and then get a morph in game xD, because then u'd have to Faction/race change to the race u want, and then pay another ammount for the racial swap, because at this point I think those who know about these racials. are allready on their preferred Race for its traits. Going the opposite way confuses me, Now changing to the class I think looks the best with FC and RC and then spending more to choose a set of racial.. rather than, just having a morph npc in game and then buy fc/rc at a later stage.

I'm talking like be human with a troll racial. No morphing NPC's. So I can permanently be the race I want to be and have the racial I want. (And every1 else.)

for me and probably many others, one day i wana change mog and be human and one day i wana be night elf, and keep racials :P

probably much easier to put morph vendor than a npc to give 100% working swap and remove racials ;/ ( there are 3-4 actuall racials per race )