Thread: Vote

Vote

Can some1 explain me why i ddnt receive my gold coins, i was in top 3 in last mounth?

Pretty sure they are manual checking the votes, there have been a lot cheaters, so you have to wait some days

It can take a lot of time before the rewards are being paid out, because they've got to check every Top Voter manually, to see if anyone cheated, like only clicking on the link and then not voting on the website. Last time I was Top Voter, it took about 3 weeks before I got my rewards. So be patient.

hello,i also want to know about January top 3 voters has it been deacide who won? thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFunGuy View Post
    It can take a lot of time before the rewards are being paid out, because they've got to check every Top Voter manually, to see if anyone cheated, like only clicking on the link and then not voting on the website. Last time I was Top Voter, it took about 3 weeks before I got my rewards. So be patient.
    how much time are we talking about here? i know jobertquinn was top voter of january but he havent recieved his gc yet.

same i was 3rd still nothing, idk what hapenned