Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Developer Jinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by maxfirestorm View Post
    So what happens to RFC T20 when RFC T2 comes out?

    are T12-21 getting mashed into these 5.5 Tiers?
    All instances below Tier 16 will be removed.

    All instances above Tier 16 will be changed as below.

    Tier 16 Shattered Halls > Tier 1 Scarlet Monastery
    Tier 17 Zul'Gurub > Tier 2 Ragefire Chasm
    Tier 18 Zul'Aman > Tier 3 Shadowfang Keep
    Tier 19 Sunwell Plateau > Tier 4 Vault of Archavon
    Tier 20 Ragefire Chasm > Tier 5 Hellfire Ramparts, Tier 5 Shattered Halls, Tier 5.5 The Blood Furnace
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tier 21 Karazhan > Tier 6 The Botanica, Tier 6 The Mechanar, Tier 6.5 The Eye
    Tier 22 Trial of the Crusader > Tier 7 The Arcatraz, Tier 7 Magisters' Terrace, Tier 7.5 Sunwell Plateau
    Tier 23 Ulduar > Tier 8 Halls of Lightning, Tier 8 Halls of Stone, Tier 8.5 Ulduar

  2. #12
    Heroes WoW Member maxfirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4
    O ok, that makes sense, Thanks.

    so any current toon that is T15 or lower would start at the leveling instances to get ready for T1?

    Also, The mats for getting gear for alts like the pet cages and such. Are those going away or are they going to be transferred along with the new instances?

  3. #13
    Heroes WoW Member TheFawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    47
    What will happen to old gear and donor items ? I can understand old gear becoming irrelevant, but there should be some benefit to those which struggled upto higher tiers and stuck with the server for years.

  4. #14
    Developer Jinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by maxfirestorm View Post
    so any current toon that is T15 or lower would start at the leveling instances to get ready for T1?
    Yes, if a player has Tier 15 or below, he will have to get the leveling gear (which scales to level 255) and start with the new Tier 1.


    Quote Originally Posted by maxfirestorm View Post
    Also, The mats for getting gear for alts like the pet cages and such. Are those going away or are they going to be transferred along with the new instances?
    We are going to tell the players about that before the release. We are still conflicted about that.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheFawk View Post
    What will happen to old gear and donor items ? I can understand old gear becoming irrelevant, but there should be some benefit to those which struggled upto higher tiers and stuck with the server for years.
    The donor gear will not be changed, unless it becomes irrelevant, which we will make it relevant again.

  5. #15
    Heroes WoW Member troubleztep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    121
    gg xD sry off-topic is there some workings on new bags? for extra space or some sort of transmog storage etc. because I play almost all my chars and I don't like logging onto another character to see transmog for a different character it all seems pretty silly to be doing that because class/race inspect looks etc. Bag space = Need
    Last edited by troubleztep; 03-08-2018 at 10:16 PM.

  6. #16
    Heroes WoW Member Mephy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    I've been stacking some transmog recently. Can there please be a General non voter non donor bag. like 30-34 slots
    You can just get Portable Hole, it has 24 slots and it is free for all to get. Apart from that, maybe you get larger bags in future events or you'll have to vote/donate to obtain larger bags.

  7. #17
    Heroes WoW Member 00miguel00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    So here's my question. What's the point on start playing right now if your gear below T15 is gonna be removed. Is it worth to just wait the revamp? When is the revamp expected to happen? If we could get an aprox. date would be nice.

  8. #18
    Heroes WoW Member NOXON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    78
    So the gear above the cut will just get renamed, T18 = T3? Or will the stats and so on also get modified?

    Will the gear below the cut get physical deleted, i mean some might have it for t-mog.

  9. #19
    Heroes WoW Member Mephy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    313
    How will this affect the use of Solo Content areas like Felwood and Frostridge Valley? Will you be changing the gear obtained from these areas as well, and if so, what tier will they be modified to fit?

  10. #20
    Developer Jinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by NOXON View Post
    So the gear above the cut will just get renamed, T18 = T3? Or will the stats and so on also get modified?
    Only the tier numbering will be changed. Stats will be the same.


    Quote Originally Posted by NOXON View Post
    Will the gear below the cut get physical deleted, i mean some might have it for t-mog.
    No gear will be deleted or removed from the players, that I know of.


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFunGuy View Post
    How will this affect the use of Solo Content areas like Felwood and Frostridge Valley? Will you be changing the gear obtained from these areas as well, and if so, what tier will they be modified to fit?
    We will have, in the future, questing zones for various things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •