Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post

We are going to tell the players about that before the release. We are still conflicted about that.
    Hopefully it is decided that items like pet cages etc are transferred to the instances because having them deleted will anger a lot of people. Now barrels drop like 10 to 15 per boss but back in the day they used to drop like 1 to 3 per boss. People who farmed them back then and then have saved up like 20kish barrels will definitely have good reason to stop playing because if this happens it will just add one more to the list of things that keep getting changed around here without much good reason.

Also having something like "All players can exchange their barrels for shinys(or whatever other reward) until 10th of (some month)" is NOT a nice way to deal with it. This has happened on many occasions before and that's being unfair to a player base that has put in lot of time into the server. Hoping this doesnt happen this time!

The instances look great <3 Hoping we will have a release sometime in mid-2018

???
    How is that unfair?
    They've given you plenty of time to know that it may not be in the future instances, so spend / sell all your barrels before they release these new instances? If you don't, that's your fault and you did it to yourself, and cant really complain..

Voting / donor items

The donor gear will not be changed, unless it becomes irrelevant, which we will make it relevant again.

What about voter gear, it's really irrelevant. Maybe you donor items such as dual wield and titans grip and voting items just have them cost a lot. Buffed Voting gear/weapons would help smooth out the huge cap between Donor dps and Nondonor dps. Let the vote weapons be upgraded like the donor counterparts but should they be not as powerful as donor ones but more but a little more powerful then the ones that drop from raids, however, to upgrade if you would have to do some quests to get the parts for upgrading. Therefore if you willing to put into the work you reap the rewards with a better weapon.

Or a nerf to donor items so the DPS gap does not have huge anymore.

Any eta for this update?

Quote Originally Posted by dolmeas View Post
    Any eta for this update?
    Not yet. It will come as soon as they can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    ???
    How is that unfair?
    They've given you plenty of time to know that it may not be in the future instances, so spend / sell all your barrels before they release these new instances? If you don't, that's your fault and you did it to yourself, and cant really complain..
    There can be plenty of reasons why i simple cant use barrels, one of them is i have all characters maxed out and have farmed barrels to sell them for shinys.
    Also,I dont want to waste my time commenting on your arguments stupidity...so ill let it rest.

Is it possible you will release these tier 1 - t 5.5 instances before you introduce the Dungeon Finder system?

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    Is it possible you will release these tier 1 - t 5.5 instances before you introduce the Dungeon Finder system?
    Can't implement the dungeon finder without dungeons, isn't that right ? Ye, it will be added with or after these dungeons get released.

Ok yea tha's what i meant. the dungeons before the dungeon finder after that sneak peak i'm really trying to anticipate when it comes live i check everyday xD so happy about this new content

Well awesome update on donor store for donor haste , you are not alowing players to get donor haste before KARA ... and more awesome update is on donor haste tabard III (req 100 sands, 250 barels, 3k shinies and DONOR HASTE TABARD III ) see mistake ?????