Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This looks great, exactly what I've missed when I stopped playing.

Could I suggest something for class balance here :Rogue:
    Currently how this server works and its way of being a faster scaled PvE/PvP aspect,

Slice and Dice, Hunger For Blood and Expose armor , Could these spells please be at a lower GCD or Removed from GCD. because currently rogues have to press the most (buttons) spells to do their dmg, these few spells are actually quite redundant by requiring a too much time and reapplication in all scenarios. It makes sense honestly.

It doesn't improve dps that much honestly it just removes a waste of time using spells that are basically harder version of passive spells for other classes.

Hi,

I have a serious tip and an improvement for this revamp.
    Ive been "complaining" about this for some time now, and i really cant see why u have done it at all. Old raids/instances. why are they closed?
    Anywho, my tips for you - add a "key" available for donor coins, which grants the player access to all "OLD" raids and instances. Cashing! Money in the pocket for you, FUN for the players on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by orpic View Post
    Hi,

I have a serious tip and an improvement for this revamp.
    Ive been "complaining" about this for some time now, and i really cant see why u have done it at all. Old raids/instances. why are they closed?
    Anywho, my tips for you - add a "key" available for donor coins, which grants the player access to all "OLD" raids and instances. Cashing! Money in the pocket for you, FUN for the players on the server.
    I remember answering this before. We keep the closed for future use.

Why would you remove gcd from those spells? They were intended to have a GCD like most spells... I don't see a problem here.

These spells have 0 damage output and are buffing spells.
    With relativity to how haste is for rogues, attacks give +2 energy per crit and the style of damage Hwow has chosen to base most of its DpS to rogues to use Donators fist weapon(s), our energy caps out a lot.
    Using a global for slice and dice, Hunger for blood ( my focus here ) and expose armor as a bonus. If you are a rogue ( a good rogue ) not someone whose tried rogue, The same way you cannot play deathknight once and think you know the rotations and all possibilities of their runes, This understanding is built from years of rogue and i'm trying to adapt a change from my instinct and passed experience as a rogue player - To this server and I think removing these abilities from the GCD is just a way of smoothing out the process and the way we deal damage and the time wasted at full energy and not being able to ultilize it, also falling dots/buffs we are missing 2-4 seconds of buff / debuff time per min or so.
    These spells are just a waste of time to cast and it seems pointless to ask why when obviously the state of this server is currently PvE/PvP very fast, These spells do not reward rogues the same way as they should on a normal WoTLK platform, It almost becomes 100% relevant to apply all of these buffs to get a decent output of damage, and still be fighting a loosing battle because rogues simply are not consistently the most powerful dps class on this server. My reasoning is all the above and for the reason that if you want to ask me about why these spells are (intentionally) GCD'S because they are all situational for a rogue, Pve and PvP. Ending a fight, Starting a fight, Mid fight and Quick Burst. On this server we need 100% of everything to be applicable in the PvE,PvP scene.
    As an example, Rogues Need a Total of 8 - 12 seconds to apply every single ( re applicable ) Buff and Debuff, by excluding Slice and dice from this rotation change because it's mostly used in an opener and not during combat, This still saves us 1 or 2 seconds at a time by applying the 1 min Buff (Hunger For Blood) and 30 second Debuff ( Expose armor ) - [With no GCD] it becomes a very much smoother gameplay for a rogue player.

You will probably not notice it if you were not aware of it' (With a GCD) but once you starting putting together SOLID rotations you'll notice why its appropriate.

-Replying to Devoutqt
    Last edited by troubleztep; 03-26-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Corrections, Sry :)

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    These spells have 0 damage output and are buffing spells.
    With relativity to how haste is for rogues, attacks give +2 energy per crit and the style of damage Hwow has chosen to base most of its DpS to rogues to use Donators fist weapon(s), our energy caps out a lot.
    Using a global for slice and dice, Hunger for blood ( my focus here ) and expose armor as a bonus. If you are a rogue ( a good rogue ) not someone whose tried rogue, The same way you cannot play deathknight once and think you know the rotations and all possibilities of their runes, This understanding is built from years of rogue and i'm trying to adapt a change from my instinct and passed experience as a rogue player - To this server and I think removing these abilities from the GCD is just a way of smoothing out the process and the way we deal damage and the time wasted at full energy and not being able to ultilize it, also falling dots/buffs we are missing 2-4 seconds of buff / debuff time per min or so.
    These spells are just a waste of time to cast and it seems pointless to ask why when obviously the state of this server is currently PvE/PvP very fast, These spells do not reward rogues the same way as they should on a normal WoTLK platform, It almost becomes 100% relevant to apply all of these buffs to get a decent output of damage, and still be fighting a loosing battle because rogues simply are not consistently the most powerful dps class on this server. My reasoning is all the above and for the reason that if you want to ask me about why these spells are (intentionally) GCD'S because they are all situational for a rogue, Pve and PvP. Ending a fight, Starting a fight, Mid fight and Quick Burst. On this server we need 100% of everything to be applicable in the PvE,PvP scene.
    As an example, Rogues Need a Total of 8 - 12 seconds to apply every single ( re applicable ) Buff and Debuff, by excluding Slice and dice from this rotation change because it's mostly used in an opener and not during combat, This still saves us 1 or 2 seconds at a time by applying the 1 min Buff (Hunger For Blood) and 30 second Debuff ( Expose armor ) - [With no GCD] it becomes a very much smoother gameplay for a rogue player.

You will probably not notice it if you were not aware of it' (With a GCD) but once you starting putting together SOLID rotations you'll notice why its appropriate.

-Replying to Devoutqt
    are u a troll

no i'm not. its a legitimate request. I gave you every possible reason I had , because i'm not going murmur what I think is a good idea, ill explain it best i can. sorry for your perception about it, but i honestly feel this way ^