First time player very confused

Hello
    So this is basically my first time playing WoW, and I don't understand anything
    I downloaded everything from the client and followed the rules, so I got 2 servers (PvE and the other one in which you're alone)
    In PvE, I just spawn next to some trades and the more I go the more enemies I encounter. Nothing to start off with or to do.
    In the other one, I get a quest, that I do and after that that's it, same as PvE, I don't get another quest from that woman and all I can do is roam the map, but after a few minutes I get killed by overpowered enemies and don't see any fun in it. Can someone help me get started here? I don't really get anything.

The 2 realms you see are Unlimited and Fallen heroes. Unlimited is a custom fun level 255 realm with custom progression. Fallen Heroes is a blizzlike semi custom level 80 realm with high rates (or you can level at x1 if you use the ironman mode item if you prefer that sorta thing).

Depending on the realm you play I'll link you both guides that show you what to do:

For Unlimited 255 realm: https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...VE-Cheat-Sheet

For Fallen 80 realm: https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...en-Realm-Guide
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

Okay, from what I reckon level 255 PvE one is just endless killing and improving? And the level 80 fallen heroes one is more roleplay like?
    Are there any players in Fallen Heroes? I didn't come across any.
    I will read up on it, thanks for the links.

Those guides cover most of the questions you'll have. There is always players on both realms and you can check the who list (will be covered in the fallen Guide) and enough players to do content with. It will just come down to what you prefer, you can check this thread https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...ons-and-Topics for a brief description of the 2 realms and general population number (as it always changes depending on times).

If you're brand new to WoW best bet would be to start off on Fallen realm so you can get use to how the game works and get a general idea on how the classes work etc. You can basically go at your own pace without feeling rushed into raiding or anything like that. Unlimited realm is more of a level up and get straight into raiding type of progression so if you're not used to that, you'll get confused even more. But at the end of it all, the choice is purely up to you on what realm you want to play.
    Last edited by cheddar; 03-06-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”