Thread: Im back!

Im back!

Hello everyone and greetings!

I havent played heroes for like... what was it? like 3-4 years, so im asking the question: What has changed? I already read there are maaaaany new raid tiers... D

So, ive donated the time i played, so im having both haste shirt and tabard, and 2 weapons. I think ive got all the donor items we could get for that time. Are there any new ones, or say are old big donor weaps still upgradable?

Also im thinking about changing class, im a ret atm. Is ret still good for pve? Or does warrior outvalue a ret pally.

Thanks beforehand for your replies,
    cheers - Meshuggah

Welcome back, Seiborg008!

A lot of things have changed and many changes will soon come, once the revamp is being implemented. Check link below:
    https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...ghlight=Revamp

If you've got an item named "Old Donation Weapon" you can upgrade it by getting an "Old Donation Upgrade Token". I think they cost around 25 donation coins or so, maybe more/less. If your weapons are just marked as "Fangcracker Rank I" there is no need for the above mentioned token, then your item is like a regular donor item in terms of the present time.
    As I mentioned donor coins, I would also like to point out that since you played the last time, the way of obtaining donor coins from free playing has changed. You can still get 25x donor coins from becoming top 3 voter for a month, but you can no longer get donor coins from playing 15 hours, which you used to be able to. Now you'll have to be active, do raids, PvP, exploring, be social, achievements, duel and much more.. Any kind of action that will make you appear active. All tho, walking in a circle or just standing in Mall isn't considered being active, so you have to do a bit more than just that, but by doing so, you'll obtain donor coins for free at some point. It happens randomly tho, so you cannot know when or how you'll get them, but you'll be notified in the chat window, once you get one.

Regarding retribution paladin. I would say that it is a really great option for dps, when you have the donor items you've mentioned. Picking warrior would also be a great option, one that I would even recommend, as there are probably less warriors than there are retribution paladins. But nevertheless, pick whatever class you want, as they are all pretty decent and highly wanted for most raids.
    Last edited by SuperFunGuy; 03-31-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Alright thanks yesterday i couldnt log in as i was downloading. Im happy to see my old donor weapons upgraded automatically to antaris and shamac 3. Now i just need a guild, im totally out gameplay wise^^ could need some help for the beginning. my char is mostly tier 17, some t18 and one 16 piece. Are there any german guilds on this server you know of? Cheers

That sounds awesome, you shouldn't have any problem with finding raids to join, if you've got that kinda gear already. Try it all out and learn how the different raids and things works and you'll be good to go, when it comes to the higher tier raids, which obviously is also more challenging.
    Regarding guilds, I don't think there is any german guild on Heroes anymore, but I'm sure if you look around, you'll meet lots of germans. I myself know at least 12 german players on the server, so you shouldn't have any problem finding others to play with

Welcome back