Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am up for it

I have a question! Are enchants allowed and big JC gems? There is nothing against them in the rules, but i want to make sure!

No profession items / engineering enchants.

Which means you are fine to use normal enchants and JC gems. Profession items mean usable items that you can craft.

Why is donor hunter pets allowed? That actually makes no sense, they're broken as fuck. Can we get a fix on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    Why is donor hunter pets allowed? That actually makes no sense, they're broken as fuck. Can we get a fix on this?
    Totally agree with this, I didn't think they were allowed and then seen that. That's hilarious hahaha, ye hotfix plz <3 lmao

I've tested out all the rules before writing them. And regarding donor pets - their only advantage is a bigger pool of utility spells.
    I'm always open to suggestion. Just I don't accept "broken as hell" as an argument.

Their wider range of utility spells just makes them broken. Having everything you need in a pet without having to ACTUALLY choose your choice wisely is just not fair imo. Certain situations a spider for the root may be needed, or a stun, etc. But why should someone choose a spider > a donor pet? There is no advantage over taking a spider at that point > the donor pet simply because it has everything you need. You should have to decide on which pet you need to take in to combat given the certain circumstances. But since you have donor pet, no brainer right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    I've tested out all the rules before writing them. And regarding donor pets - their only advantage is a bigger pool of utility spells.
    I'm always open to suggestion. Just I don't accept "broken as hell" as an argument.
    Well you gave the perfect example " A bigger pool of utility spells " a very noticeably bigger pool giving them more cc which matters A LOT in a pvp event, They should have to think about what pet they're going to use, not have everything at their fingertips.

You're flat out saying "This class gets to have an advantage over everyone for no reason" I'm not hating on hunters I just want the event to be fair, I wouldn't even mind if you made it so no titans grip, but that's another debate.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 05-18-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Since big JC gems aren't allowed will be much better to write in the topic no gems and no enchants, so this way people who were preparing for the items wont have anything to face the "utility donor pets" and donor TG+DW

Since it is 3v3 pvp tournament the standart must be arena one, no pots, no nitro, no spells with cool down bigger then 10 minutes

PS Every single profession has it's own utility for arena, not alowing people to use it is dumb

the hunter pet makes a huge difference, hunter is one of the 2 most broken classes (with warrior) in pvp so i dont understand why you have to make them intentionally broken in pvp events aswell