Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Unlimited] Feralas Brawl (3v3)

1. The event will be hosted on TBA around 19:00-19:30 server time!
    2. 8 teams max.
    3. Each team will have 3 players in it. You can come in premade teams of 1-3 players. If you are missing a player or you are coming alone, you will be matched with others randomly.

4. The Matches will be simple elimination, once you lose you're out.
    5. Invites to the event start when I announce it in game. Place: Gurubashi Arena. Make sure you are ready and match the rules when you go to the place to get an invite.

Rewards:

1st. 5 Smoldering Ember Souls, 1000 Shiny Platinum Boxes, 1500 arena points, 1 Masterful Event Grab Bag, the Flag of Ownership and 2 EventPoints.
    2nd. 3
    Smoldering Ember Souls, 750 Shiny Platinum Boxes, 1000 arena points, 1 Greater Event Grab Bag and 1.5 EventPoints
    3rd. 2 Smoldering Ember Souls, 500 Shiny Platinum Boxes, 500 arena points, 1 Lesser Event Grab Bag and 1 EventPoint.

Rules:

1. Only season 1 and tier 1 gear is allowed.
    No donor gear, no voter gear. No voter buffs/donor buffs. No profession items / engineering enchants.
    2. Only class buffs for you and your teammate will be allowed
    3. You can use "Titan's Grip" and "Dual Wield" you got for GCs even if your class normally can't use it.
    5. You can not use donor pets as a hunter.

Seasonal System:

At the end of each event, you gain EventPoints. After each event, top players with the most amount of EventPoints are named (ladder is private, not team-based, so you can play in teams with others).
    Each 5 events top-1 players of the ladder receive a special prize and the ladder is reset after it.

Current prize for 1st place:

- 1000 S4 tokens / 8000 Arena Points
    - Calaclysmic Gladiator's Twilight Drake

Season 1 Ladder Leader:
    (5 events hosted)

Jedilol / Notmehr / Qyu (5.5 EventPoints)

Also consolation prize of 200 S4 tokens / 2000 AP for the top 20% of the bracket:

Deathknight (5 EP) / Superdodger (4.5 EP) / Freeaids (4 EP) / Fredo (4 EP)
    Last edited by Keeper; 10-20-2018 at 01:30 PM.

"Only season 9 and tier 15 gear is allowed " this mean not even t14/archimond/easter tabard, shirt are allowed right?

Exactly. Only season 9 and tier 15.

5. You can use donor pets as a hunter.

nice meme

Each team will have 3 players in it. You can come in premade teams of 1-3 players

this will be very injust. be ready to see mehr juicin and fredo (example) in same team, players without (Premade teams) will have a bad chance to do something, compared to teams with the top players in one.
    i don"t see the fun in that. a random 3c3 is more better. , very very unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by francy View Post
    Each team will have 3 players in it. You can come in premade teams of 1-3 players

this will be very injust. be ready to see mehr juicin and fredo (example) in same team, players without (Premade teams) will have a bad chance to do something, compared to teams with the top players in one.
    i don"t see the fun in that. a random 3c3 is more better. , very very unfair.
    Premade or not, it's all about your skills. Demanding it to be random, is just another way of saying, you want the skilled ones to carry you. You can just find 2 friends ingame and make a premade team yourself, and as everyone got the same gear requirements, you should be able to win this, if you truly are the most skilled one.

maybe you got 2 friends with skills in my case i don"t, and i don"t think that my skills will be enough to fight teams with top players in one team, without having a decent team, so my unique chance is to try a random team, vs premade teams probably with players with skills, maybe for you not is unfair, i can find players with skills too, but still will be players without premade teams and i don"t think that will be fair. but anyway maybe i'm wrong. i will see it. soon
    Last edited by francy; 04-18-2018 at 01:36 AM.

My general idea for this event was to make it more competitive. Thus I made this small ladder system with decent (in my opinion) prizes that you can brag with to others. So in order for it to be indeed competitive, I made it so that you can join in premade teams so that you can train before the event, team up, create a synergy between team members. But I still left an option for solo/not full teams to join, so that they can participate too.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    My general idea for this event was to make it more competitive. Thus I made this small ladder system with decent (in my opinion) prizes that you can brag with to others. So in order for it to be indeed competitive, I made it so that you can join in premade teams so that you can train before the event, team up, create a synergy between team members. But I still left an option for solo/not full teams to join, so that they can participate too.
    i am glad you feel this way and i am looking forward towards the event, the last time something like this happened was the one kurama hosted back in the summer of 2016 or somethin like that. and i hope more of the "top players" would play but good looking out nonetheless

​Next date for the event has been placed.