Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I found a problem with t5.5 chest token and t5.5 jewerly token on my paladin , can't get the dps chest piece but i am able to buy the healer and tank ones and on jewerly token can't buy any neck piece.

We are aware of the issue, it will be fixed ASAP

Hello. Thank you for the hard work u put down to get this revamp done!
    As a high tier player - t7+ i am here to bring u a suggestion: Daily Quests, Daily Raids.
    Adding daily quests, i.e 5 daily quests, awarding 100 shinys each or something - will give me a reason to actually log in everyday. Which atm, i dont have unless its ulduar raiding day. And adding a Daily Raid(tier 1-tier 5.5) will again strengthen the reason behind this revamp; "making low lvl tiers abit easier" - since now, alot of high level tiers wants to do the low level raids, which will make it abit easier for low geared players to find people, and actually finish the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by orpic View Post
    As a high tier player - t7+ i am here to bring u a suggestion: Daily Quests, Daily Raids.
    Adding daily quests, i.e 5 daily quests, awarding 100 shinys each or something - will give me a reason to actually log in everyday. Which atm, i dont have unless its ulduar raiding day. And adding a Daily Raid(tier 1-tier 5.5) will again strengthen the reason behind this revamp; "making low lvl tiers abit easier" - since now, alot of high level tiers wants to do the low level raids, which will make it abit easier for low geared players to find people, and actually finish the raid.
    I support this idea. Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by orpic View Post
    It is indeed a great idea, as SuperFunGuy said.

We do have plans on adding an incentive for both lower geared players and higher geared players to do the lower tier instances for various prizes, in the future.

With the Revamp the previous T20 turned into T5 and T5.5 and with it the trinket drops, which are the same as before.
    Most of the trinkets grant +50 Fire Resistance, based on the previous fire-based Raid.
    What I suggest is to change the +50 Fire Resistance into +50 Shadow Resistance because there is no fire anymore ;-)
    Instead there comes in more Shadow Damage in T5 and T5.5 as well as in the following Karazan.

Edit: Correct me, if it's not the right Thread for this suggestion, I thought it's related to the Revamp.
    Last edited by Newermaint; 05-03-2018 at 03:02 PM.

In my opinion or hope, im guessing all these released dungeons now are the heroic mode and the normal difficulty isn't released yet. because it all feels exactly the same as the 10man dungeons. it's barely possible with no one boosting you. and everything has way 2 many resistances. and we are 5 man with less buffs. everyone is grouping with they can and sometimes not every class in the group is different. I was really happy when i tried tier 1 and tier 2 it seems pretty fun actually and very doable which i completed yet I havent done RFC with a normal group it was impossible and i had to get boosted. Tier 5 Rampart and SH actually has way 2 many adds and their resistances aren't like before (lower) to account for the amount of enemies you need to kill, could you remove resistances on the trash please? or something. Just my observation so far.

Is there any ETA for t5.5-t8? a Month? 3 Months? 6 Months? Trying to hold off doing those until the update, since Kara is so cancer.

Great update!

Added a multivendor for the old tier vendors with the old tokens for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. The vendor is spawned near the main vendor.
    Added the option to upgrade the donor gear with the new tokens, while keeping the old upgrade method in a separate vendor.
    Added the option to get the Donor Weapon Upgrade Token with the new tokens, while keeping the old upgrade method in a separate quest giver. (Needs restart)
    Updated the Donor Shirt I, III, IV and Donor Tabard I, III, IV to be able to be upgraded with the new tokens.
    Disabled WPvP in the leveling zone.
    Added the missing item set on Tier 1 and Tier 3 Paladin offset items. (Needs restart)
    Fixed the price for the Tier 5.5 Paladin Retribution Chest and Tier 5.5 Paladin Neck.
    Updated the Tier 1-5.5 Jewelry Tokens description to no longer say that it can be used to buy trinkets, as it was never the case. (Needs restart)

- - - Updated - - -

You can now take the T1-T5.5 quests without needing to complete the previous quests. (This also fixes the Karazhan issue)

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    are you going to change the tier one caster dagger to mainhand only?
    Bumping this