Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I was happy that the vendor for old tokens come .... but now i cant believe how stupid that is , i am sry that i need to say it like that . But i think like a normal player , if i have a token from the old t20 and get before the revamp the mats , i buy my item instantly and i am not waiting 1 week to buy it . i have the most t20 tokens in my bag , but i didnt had time to farm the mats , why yu did it not like they system right now , that yu only need tokens .... i am sry that i writed ´´its stupid´´ but i cant believe how bad yu make it , the new system is soooo damn great , and i rly love the revamp but thats make me rly angry.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    are you going to change the tier one caster dagger to mainhand only?
    This soo much, pretty much made donor and event SP one-hand weapons irrelevant. Either make it main-hand or buff the old items.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFawk View Post
    This soo much, pretty much made donor and event SP one-hand weapons irrelevant. Either make it main-hand or buff the old items.
    Its a mistake, look at all the tiers of that weapon, most of them are main hand as i it supposed to be.

Wands and relics all have haste instead of spell haste, I know you changed all the haste to spell or melee haste in the past, so I doubt it's intentional ?

Quote Originally Posted by nerch View Post
    I was happy that the vendor for old tokens come .... but now i cant believe how stupid that is , i am sry that i need to say it like that . But i think like a normal player , if i have a token from the old t20 and get before the revamp the mats , i buy my item instantly and i am not waiting 1 week to buy it . i have the most t20 tokens in my bag , but i didnt had time to farm the mats , why yu did it not like they system right now , that yu only need tokens .... i am sry that i writed ´´its stupid´´ but i cant believe how bad yu make it , the new system is soooo damn great , and i rly love the revamp but thats make me rly angry.
    The old vendors is there to keep the same requirements for the people who do have the tokens/mats.

have you thought about removing donor tier requirement? For example, if I have blessed shoulders + t21 token I should be able to get donor t21 item. This is to make it equal to non-donor, as all they need is t21 token.

osiris i understand why it is like that , rly . but i see how much time was needed to farm token and mats . i dont say yu guys dont thinked about that vendor , but u need to see that some ppl farmed hard to get all the tokens in 1 or 2 weeks before the revamp was online . if they needed 20 hours for that , they spent it without getting paid . What yu say is the rule would i say in german , but think about it . yu wanna get something for yur hard work , some ppl only want that little thing , because not all can do 3-5 runs a day in t5.5 to get the same tokens as before .

and i mean .... and thats only my own opinnion and its only a little part . but i think , rfc before the revamp was for random groups rly hard , if some ppl get their tokens but no mats , it rly would be fair to get these 5-7 items right now for the work they did .

thx for answering that fast , and i wish a good night and idk how its called in eng. Feierabend

Quote Originally Posted by TheFawk View Post
    Leave it one - handed and now with th.DO NOT MESS WITH THE SPRING FLOWERS AND BUFF DONOR ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    The old vendors is there to keep the same requirements for the people who do have the tokens/mats.
    Why is t5.5 gear required to upgrade to t6? This should not be the case..

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnu View Post
    Why is t5.5 gear required to upgrade to t6? This should not be the case..
    It was always needed to have t5.5 (old T20) to get t6 (old T21), and at t7 same.