Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    remove all patch-9 from your data folder>put new patch in your data folder >delete cache >log in

Shadowfang keep is bugged, aoe effects (shamac proc ability) pulls mobs through roof, walls and floor

So is there any feedback as to what the dev's are planning / currently working on. or finalizing with this new revamp?

I was hoping to play the old map. I do not like the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    The new instances' content information and fight explanation will be comming tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

There have been no dmg nerfs/buffs. If your dmg is lower than before, in the new revamped instances, is because we have also lowered the trash/bosses' hp, to no longer be near the HP cap of 2147M.
    Forgive me if I missed something, also did a forum search (but only found Ulduar) were these content information ever released? Mainly the spells etc used in ToC.

Quote Originally Posted by SHIGUU View Post
    Forgive me if I missed something, also did a forum search (but only found Ulduar) were these content information ever released? Mainly the spells etc used in ToC.
    I asked already Jinha about it, he will do it as soon he can. He is currently busy.

Level 5.5 (Blood Furnace) would give the loot of [Medivh chess chip] because others completed
    and mistakenly deleted their search before completing and receiving what happens to everyone.
    Sincerely shovel tirionknight
    Last edited by Chrispee; 07-05-2018 at 04:59 AM.