Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    As much as I would like to make an extensive post, I sadly don't have the time at this very moment.

So keeping it short..

This is just a small stepping stone for pvp changes that are still to come, we needed to get these spell changes out to help with the testing and the improvement. Its no good us just testing and saying tuff its staying like that. The whole idea is that your suggestions are welcome!

Fenuks made individual class threads specifically so you can reply with your concerns or suggestions for that particular class so that we can all work together to better the pvp environment as we know its not fair for new comers or those who can't afford to donate.

Please stop whinging about the changes and actually post stuff that helps us to fix it.

As for the timing of changes.... can I remind you that majority of us just do this for fun and as such lead normal lives just like yourselves.
    I understand why it can look perhaps as a bit of an attack towards who ever did the PvP changes. I atleast have tried to provide critisim, but with a opinion on how i think it should be done. The changes i imply are not to individual classes, but instead an overall change to the PvP system. I think i speak on behalf of all the players when i say that we are thankful that you guys are spending time on the server, as well as trying to balance PvP. For future i would suggest getting a few hardcore PvP players onto the test realm, to help all together to achieve a better and more balanced PvP experience. It kinda feels like these changes didn't go through any of the current top PvP players on the server, and was created based on what the earlier forum posts, as well as devs opinion.

Again thank you for looking into PvP, as it's the last thing missing on the server, to make it truely EPIC!.

As much as I would like to make an extensive post, I sadly don't have the time at this very moment.

So keeping it short..

This is just a small stepping stone for pvp changes that are still to come, we needed to get these spell changes out to help with the testing and the improvement. Its no good us just testing and saying tuff its staying like that. The whole idea is that your suggestions are welcome!

Fenuks made individual class threads specifically so you can reply with your concerns or suggestions for that particular class so that we can all work together to better the pvp environment as we know its not fair for new comers or those who can't afford to donate.

Please stop whinging about the changes and actually post stuff that helps us to fix it.

As for the timing of changes.... can I remind you that majority of us just do this for fun and as such lead normal lives just like yourselves.
    sad (but not surprising) to see that all justified criticism is just whining, that mentality brought the server to its current state

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    sad (but not surprising) to see that all justified criticism is just whining, that mentality brought the server to its current state
    My wording probably wasn't the best as I know everyone is just wanting a fair gameplay that they can enjoy. Majority of the posts/comments have been actually helpful and very well written out so we do appreciate that.

Something else, but very relevant for BG.
    Is it possible to make the teams based on gearscore, and not random like now? -Not that it is random by now, as i join horde 90% of the time..

I, like many other people am very disappointed about the changes that I've seen.

1. You're releasing changes that are SUPPOSED to be for the NEW resilience changes, the new gear changes, and the new talent changes. Releasing changes early without those things being touched yet is just ridiculous and there's no point in doing it. You're making changes that are for scaling/changes that are currently not implemented on the server.

2. The fact that pve gear is still going to be involved in pvp is ridiculous, and when askning about it, the asnwer I get is, "people paid for their gear so they should be able to use it", um HELLO, is it just me or is there PVP GEAR, people CAN donate for, I understand you're going to be "scaling pve gear in pvp" but there's no reason to do that if you don't let it be a part of pvp, the argument makes no sense at all.

3. I'm hoping to see this all be a lot smoother once pvp gear gets reworked and resil changed etc.

I think it's great that you guys are very open to community suggestion but let's remember that the amount of people that use the forums is pretty small, a few people that dislike/like a certain glass could easily get it nerfed/buffed etc, PLEASE do tests

I'm really happy to see the community expressing their thoughts and no posts getting taken down, at least we're moving in the right direction. I understand the people working on this don't pvp, but I'm giving you all the best of luck!
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 05-30-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Being with 2k rating means nothing. The balancing needs to be done by 1 person who is experienced at every class and can watch the stuff from above and think how each class will play against others in order to kill/protect from other classes

The major problem is (and always was) that the devs are kind of forced to listen to a majority of the playerbase. They might not be PvP players themselves so they are in need of suggestions. Most players on here, no offense, are just terrible at PvP and a small amount of players actually know how to play their class.

For example: Back in time there was that testing realm and special forums rank for those who were in the top 10 of the ladder. But already then people were carried by nolifing their gear and playing broken comps. They still were bad on their class as an individual. And those people mostly care about themselves since if their class would work as intended they'd be lost.

So my suggestion is to reach out to those players who played on this server when not everything in PvP was broken, who maybe have some PvP Experience on Retail or other i80 PvP Servers.

We all know this aint retail or a blizzlike Server, but some things are supposed to be as blizzlike in PvP because elsehow it simply breaks everything. (i.e. one of the biggest defensives as a rogue vs. melees is simply useless on Heroes WoW because people have 250% expertise.)

Me for myself I have played 2k+ on a blizzlike server and played on 2,8k on Heroes WoW. Nobody ever listened to me or my suggestions when it came down to PvP.
    That's one of the reasons I'm not playing actively on Heroes anymore, along with a lot of people I know aswell from back in time.

So please keep in mind, that not everybody who's running in full gear and CURRENTLY being in a kind of high rated 2v2 team is good. Those people only care for themselves and their class to stay the strongest overall.

I'm typing this after 3 hours of sleep and out of my mind, so typos and shit might be in there. But you all get what I mean.

Kind Regards,
    Xyrez

Great update

I made a lot of posts, haven't received any staff answer. I wonder why every time when this server receives changes they aren't tested and all you do is switch the power from X class to Y class? You can read in this topic https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-class-changes what is broken ATM and needs to be adjusted, once the issues are solved, the balance will be good enough and we are going to be ready for the new season!

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    I made a lot of posts, haven't received any staff answer. I wonder why every time when this server receives changes they aren't tested and all you do is switch the power from X class to Y class? You can read in this topic https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-class-changes what is broken ATM and needs to be adjusted, once the issues are solved, the balance will be good enough and we are going to be ready for the new season!
    Deadlylord7, I don't pvp on the server so I can't comment on requested/suggested pvp changes. However what I can comment on is that from all of your posts the general outcome is you want Death Knight's to be buffed so you can beat every other class.

However, if the staff/testers who do pvp agree with your recommendations then I am more than happy to implement them. You just need to be patient because everyone is on different time zones so we can't always get together to discuss these things.

Hope this information is of help to you.