Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    I made a lot of posts, haven't received any staff answer. I wonder why every time when this server receives changes they aren't tested and all you do is switch the power from X class to Y class? You can read in this topic https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-class-changes what is broken ATM and needs to be adjusted, once the issues are solved, the balance will be good enough and we are going to be ready for the new season!
    A single player making a suggestion doesn't mean it will be implemented. Can't base it from a single player's perspective.

I am going to give you a perfect example, currently the best rogue in the server Naapaalm plays rogue+priest in arena and thanks to the new buffs, they are unstoppable, you can easily hop in the server and watch their games. I msg him "rogues can solo healers, they need to be nerfed" his answer were "rogues are fine i outplay them" and then i told him "in arena there is no outplay, your class kill people, while other classes struggle to drop the healer below 80%" and he said "yes, but only in arena".
    The same happens in the forums, people all the time defend their classes, when it comes to buffing the dks everybody is against it, however when i write about druid/priest nerfs people write "they are fine, learn your class" or "they are fine, get used to them" instead to admit that their class are borken and can outheal 3-4 people with ease and the only class which beats them is good rogue ... https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-class-changes ... here are all changes which the PVP needs, all you need to is to make them, so we can have balanced pvp
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-01-2018 at 08:42 PM.

currently the best rogue in the server Naapaalm
    atleast you have humour..
    on topic, rogues on heroes are made to kill healers, no other class right now can put as much pressure on a healer as a rogue.
    if u play dps + heal vs rogue+heal you have to stick on the rogue, if you go nobrain on their healer while the rogue goes on your healer you lose, doesnt matter if the rogue is good or not (spoiler alert, just because someone has shadowdance in his bars doesnt mean hes good)

when it comes to druids/priests i wouldnt exactly say they are overpowered, however they (sadly) are easy to play when it comes to surviving, every single suggestion in the past 2? years to make both classes more complex so people would have to use their brain to be decent on them got declined.

Funny how you are fine with priest being able to full heal with desperate prayer, but once somebody says that dk sustain is low, you start writing that they are fine and the person needs to learn his class.

Funny how you are fine with rogues being able to faceroll all of the healers, WHILE, other classes can't drop the said healers below 80%. Both healers and rogues needs to be nerfed!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-02-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Greetings,

As I am not an active player in Heroes-WoW, but Im actually aware of what's happening or better be, what's still happening. Because all this years dev's struggling on finding a solution to make things more balanced. It's a vital factor for a server to have atleast TWO staff members who are actually familiar and have the proper knowledge in pvp sector. Pvp needs to be "burned" to the ground and rise up from the ashes. Fixing one thing causes problem in something else and goes on, like a circle without ending, like a maze without end.

According to this guy, deadlylord7, he is trying to help and we all can see that. But actually, in my opinion, this guy has no clue, no offence. First of all, "all you need to is to make them, so we can have balanced pvp", this sentence shows how desperate you are. You can say your thoughts and ideas but not force them to be implement. We all here to help, dont go "solo" on this. I can also say that if the dev's takes you under consideration the server is 100% doomed, guarantee. Don't want to be toxic, honestly, Im just sayin my opinion.

It's just pitty, people like me, who spend years in this server when s8 was the highest gear and the game was really enjoyable, seeing this server goes like this. From the bottom of my heart, I wish someday, HW to rise again to the old good days, the glory days!

Regards from an old salty nooblo.
    Peace.

P.s: "the best rogue in the server Naapaalm" Im still lolin irl soz.

Quote Originally Posted by pinikaros View Post
    Greetings,

Pvp needs to be "burned" to the ground and rise up from the ashes. Fixing one thing causes problem in something else and goes on, like a circle without ending, like a maze without end.
    100% Agreed! Would like to see it happen no matter how long it takes.
    One more year? Sure.
    Two more years? Sure.
    Three more years? Yes, we can live with that too.

@pinikaros
    Yeah you can call me desperate, because i am not part of this server. It is just in my nature to always help.
    About server being doomed, the only big change, which i suggested so far is the healing/caster change. Rest changes will remain the same, even if we have 20 extra sets. You can't nerf melee and buff healers or have classes with healing reduction to have bigger pressure then the classes without. I am talking about rogue and mage, if you didn't get it!

@Froggyy
    It can be achieved in just 2 updates
    class balance -> https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-class-changes
    reworked healers -> https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...Rework-Healers
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-02-2018 at 05:19 PM.

It can be achieved in just 2 updates
    class balance -> https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-class-changes
    reworked healers -> https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...Rework-Healers
    Only if it was that easy. We are currently doing various changes internally to see how we can properly balance the pvp in the long term - keep in mind that our goal is not to balance the pvp for the current sets and have the job to be done again and again every time a single set is being released. Our developer team is testing various new methods of stat scaling and formulas for that matter.

All the suggestions and feedback made (be it negative or positive) is properly taken, just because we did not implemented right away doesn't mean we ignored it. The balance goes beyond a single 30% nerf to a certain class or spec.

You cant deny that with the recent update you failed, it makes no sense to nerf melee with 30%, but healers to remain the same if not stronger, allowing them to survive 3-4 people, unless it is a rogue. Prior the update dk/lock were considered as underdogs, post update shaman/pala joined them, state of hunter/warrior isn't that great too, but at least they have healing reduction, so they still do well. This needs to happen too https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...down-the-haste
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Only keep in mind that our goal is not to balance the pvp for the current sets and have the job to be done again and again every time a single set is being released.
    The changes which i am suggestion will remain the same even if people have 100% more stats! They need to happen!

The balance goes beyond a single 30% nerf to a certain class or spec.
    Of course some classes will require buffs bigger then 200% and nerfs bigger then 30%!
    This is why it needs to be tested and adjusted to the most optimal state <read more below>!

All the suggestions and feedback made (be it negative or positive) is properly taken, just because we did not implemented right away doesn't mean we ignored it.
    It is pointless to write "We are working", because players don't receive any feedback. The reason why you created the topics were to allow players to suggest changes, which is great, however staff haven't responded even once to the class suggestions. Also yesterday staff member told met that nothing changed and staff still decides what and when is getting changed. We clearly see that staff tried many times to balance the server, but all attempts failed and the server never received a good class balance.

This is why you have to create Testing Team, which to play in the Test Realm, while talking to the developers and helping them to adjust the classes. Make joining into the team to require a passed interview, where you are going to ask PVP related questions, this way you are going to hire experienced players, who know what is going on. Testers will have to be rewarded with gold coins once the season stats for all of the time they spend helping you!

I am sure that there will be players, who are going to keep the abuses for them, instead of reporting them.
    It can be solved really easy, all you have to do is make intentional errors and if the player decide to dont report it to get DQ, however if he passes all of the tests and do his best - he gets rewarded!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-02-2018 at 07:04 PM.

I do agree that having testing realms would be a great option for players to meet the devs and speak about class balance. I also agree that for the time invested a reward for x amount of gold coins could be a good thing to motivate players to spend even more time, or to make up for the lack of progression on their live characters. This has to be done properly and organized though so we don't just get a realm with a lot of random folks running around testing different spells etc. Instead it is important that everyone work together to a common goal, testing under same conditions etc.