[Unlimited] PvP Class Changes

Warlock
    - Death Coil damage has been increased by 20%
    - Fear
    has a hard cap cast time of 2 seconds
    - Drain Life healing has been increased by 20%
    - Sophion Life healing has been increased by 20%
    - Haunt healing has been increased by 30%

We are wanting feedback before everything is finalized for the new season. Limit to 1 spell per post and elaborate why it should be changed.

Please follow the format:

Which spell?:

What should be change about it?:

I dont think increased selfheal will make lock decent, a slight dmg buff(maybe for dots?) in addition should be added

Warlocks need to be locked at, they do no damage at all.. I got s11 and t5.5 on my lock and it did close to nothing. Heal changes are appreciated, death coil damage change did nothing

Karreg0dx we have to duel to check how warlocks are doing. What is your ingame name?

Quote Originally Posted by Karreg0dx View Post
    Warlocks need to be locked at, they do no damage at all.. I got s11 and t5.5 on my lock and it did close to nothing. Heal changes are appreciated, death coil damage change did nothing
    +1

Locks have been bad for a while. I feel like the changes done were not properly tested, who knows tho.

I think minor buffs are needed, and I've already checked with a higher geared lock than mine, he deals okay damage but I don't think it'll kill any healers.

Which spell?: Corruption

What should be change about it?: Ticks literally one time out of 12 seconds... Can we get a fix on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Which spell?: Chaos Bolt

What should be change about it?: Buff it by quite a bit.. It does very little damage for being a spell that has a cooldown on it.. Soul Fire hits for 70k, something that can be used all the time, while Chaos Bolt (being on a 12 second cooldown) only hits for 50k damage.

Agree with the above post, chaos bolt should hit ATLEAST double the damage imo.

I just dueled with Devoutqt and i can tell you that the whole class needs a major buff, but please don't activate Quick Decay in PVP, instead you can buff all of their spells with 100% and ofcourse fix corruption and make it tick 3-4-5 times instead just 1

PS Reason why quick decay needs to stay disabled is because with it being active warlocks will become faceroll and they will require from you just to spam 1 key, which hurts the pvp ... isn't it disabled for reason?

Chaos Bolt damage has been increased by 30%

Will look into corruption why it only ticks once