Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

--Suggestion-- Nerf Deep wounds. Buff other sources of damage.

Disclaimer : I already know there's multiple posts about it, just figured it would be better if it had its own thread to reduce clutter.

Suggestion: Nerf Deep wounds, buff damage from ALL other spells/abilities, as warriors don't have to think about how they play, and they're other spells do no damage..

*I know deep wounds was already nerfed by 15% but that isn't even a noticeable nerf. It needs to be significantly nerfed, (65%). (This would change a 70k tick each second to a 24.5k tick.)

Reason: It currently makes up for around 50% of warriors damage, if not more. They don't have to think. Meanwhile other abilities don't do much damage.

I'm not trying to have warriors gutted, I just want people to have to think about how they play, instead of autoing and letting deep wounds do the work while having mortal strike up.

Footage of current warrior:

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Id like to see this get more attention due to warrior only being an auto attack/mortal strike machine in pvp all these years. I really think this class needs looked into more. Would like your input rob.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-02-2018 at 04:25 PM.

If they nerf warrior melee damage boosters and boost their spells, they have to do it for paladin and shaman as well ...
    Ret, Enh, War being able to deal a lot of damage isn't that big of deal, they can be easily stopped.
    The server has problems with rogues, mages and healers being way too strong in 2v2, making rest classes useless!

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    If they nerf warrior melee damage boosters and boost their spells, they have to do it for paladin and shaman as well ...
    Ret, Enh, War being able to deal a lot of damage isn't that big of deal, they can be easily stopped.
    The server has problems with rogues, mages and healers being way too strong in 2v2, making rest classes useless!
    Please stay on topic. Post your opinions for other classes in the appropriate thread.

I'll take a look at this when I get back in an hour-two, if Deep Wounds does indeed make up 50% of the warrior damage then it will be changed

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'll take a look at this when I get back in an hour-two, if Deep Wounds does indeed make up 50% of the warrior damage then it will be changed
    bump--------

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Warrior damage is basically 70% (min 50%) Heroic Strike/Cleave, Auto Attacks and Deep Wounds. Rest is either Blood Thirst, Whirlwind, Shockwave, Slam and Execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    Warrior damage is basically 70% (min 50%) Heroic Strike/Cleave, Auto Attacks and Deep Wounds. Rest is either Blood Thirst, Whirlwind, Shockwave, Slam and Execute.
    Actually warriors don't use heroic strike in pvp, it does less damage than autos in pvp, but other than that +1000 what you said

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    Actually warriors don't use heroic strike in pvp, it does less damage than autos in pvp, but other than that +1000 what you said
    Ohh, wasn't aware of that. Strange.

Strange.
    Like everything else on here haha

Renk 1 werrior, nice mortal strike. Helo. Strayderr btw?