Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'll take a look at this when I get back in an hour-two, if Deep Wounds does indeed make up 50% of the warrior damage then it will be changed
    Bump---------

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take a look at this when I get back in an hour-two, if Deep Wounds does indeed make up 50% of the warrior damage then it will be changed
    Bump

#robgotlost
    #findrob

Sorry mate i've been so busy with other stuff i'll be ingame in an hour and will begin testing, its at the top of my todo list for today

- - - Updated - - -

Should be changed now, can you please feedback any problems

Hey Rob, here's my percentages from before and after. Mind you, this is comparing between a T4 boss and tier 8 wing 1 dummy.

Before:
    Heroic Strike 33.1%
    Melee 25.7%
    Deep Wounds 12.5%
    Execute 6.9%
    Whirlwind 6.3%
    Bloodthirst 5.4%
    Fury of the Forgewright 4.2%
    Argent Fury 2.5%

After:
    Heroic Strike 39.1%
    Melee 25.4%
    Execute 8.9%
    Deep Wounds 6.7%
    Bloodthirst 6.1%
    Fury of the Forgewright 5.3%
    Whirlwind 4%
    Argent Fury 3.1%

From a rough look, it seems as though deep wounds was nerfed ~40-50%? was there a coinciding buff to the other spells?

Also, Warriors have been in a rough spot for a long time with regards to their place in the melee dps ladder, being very much towards the bottom compared to paladins, shaman and feral. Are there any plans to buff them to make them more competitive?

If you're looking for ideas, perhaps MORE buffs to the other spells (whirlwind, execute, bloodthirst, shockwave) to bring more incentive to a more active style of play. OR more haste on their gear instead of hit/armpen :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
    Hey Rob, here's my percentages from before and after. Mind you, this is comparing between a T4 boss and tier 8 wing 1 dummy.

Before:
    Heroic Strike 33.1%
    Melee 25.7%
    Deep Wounds 12.5%
    Execute 6.9%
    Whirlwind 6.3%
    Bloodthirst 5.4%
    Fury of the Forgewright 4.2%
    Argent Fury 2.5%

After:
    Heroic Strike 39.1%
    Melee 25.4%
    Execute 8.9%
    Deep Wounds 6.7%
    Bloodthirst 6.1%
    Fury of the Forgewright 5.3%
    Whirlwind 4%
    Argent Fury 3.1%

From a rough look, it seems as though deep wounds was nerfed ~40-50%? was there a coinciding buff to the other spells?

Also, Warriors have been in a rough spot for a long time with regards to their place in the melee dps ladder, being very much towards the bottom compared to paladins, shaman and feral. Are there any plans to buff them to make them more competitive?

If you're looking for ideas, perhaps MORE buffs to the other spells (whirlwind, execute, bloodthirst, shockwave) to bring more incentive to a more active style of play. OR more haste on their gear instead of hit/armpen :^)
    I do agree with you that warrior dps in pve isn't the best, but this thread is for pvp.
    Also, adding more haste would be the wrong way to go about things when suggesting a buff for pve. They already have a lot of haste and a talent that increases their attack speed by 25%, if I'm not mistaken they have more attack speed than paladins, making a class rely on haste makes it dedicated to auto attacks, (which it already is) which is unhealthy for the class. However if you made a suggestion to buff some spells in the pve class balance thread etc, giving numbers and why they should be buffed etc im sure most people would agree with you.

(If there actually is a difference in deep wounds in pve then maybe rob accidentally nerfed it in pve and not pvp, as today in pvp I seen it still ticking for 65-70k.)
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-18-2018 at 05:34 AM.

There has been no change to pve spells, pvp however received a slight nerf

There has been no change to pve spells, pvp however received a slight nerf
    *From what I've seen since nerf*

The % of damage it's doing seems to still be almost the same as autos (I could be wrong) I'm not sure what % you nerfed it by but I highly suggest making it not as important as it currently is and buffing other abilities. Making the class not focused around autos/wounds promotes a new playstyle in which the player will have to think more. It's still currently just autos/deep wounds for 65%+ of damage. As most abilities on warrior don't do much damage at all, It's kinda the same problem that paladin has (All their damage comes from autos and seal, while abilities are mostly useless for damage.)
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-19-2018 at 04:15 PM.