View Poll Results: Do you think this is a good idea, and good for the server?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think it would be a great option to have.

9 75.00%
  • No, let me tell you why.

3 25.00%

Donor weapon Trade-in.

Suggestion:

Make a vendor/quest giver where you can trade in BoA weapons for their equivalent BoP (and same level).
    (Make it not allowed to swap BoP for BoA weapons though, only BoA to BoP.)

Reason:

Old players that have bought BoA weapons didn't have access to BoP weapons at the time, therefore weren't able to purchase them. This is especially frustrating for old players that only play one toon aswell, So if they wanted a donor weapon back in the day they could only buy BoA. Or current players that wish they would have gotten BoP instead.

(**Reason to have only BoA to BoP and not the other way around**) - Swapping from BoP to BoA would discourage future sales of gold coins, therefore having a negative impact on the server financially, and obviously that is not their goal. Having BoA to BoP you would not encounter this issue.

Why there's positives and no negatives:

If it's made only so people can trade their BoA weapons for BoP, this will mean **they will choose** to lose having donor weapons on all other toons except for one, therefore potentially promoting more gold coin purchases in the future if they decide they want weapons on other toons.

It puts the choice in the hands of the player and **they are solely responsible for the decision they make.**

Also, BoA weapons and BoP wepaons have the exact same gold coin value, therefore the player is gaining nothing, and the server loses nothing.

If you have any questions or concerns I would love to hear them.

Thanks!
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-17-2018 at 06:24 AM.

Personally I would have no profit from it since I do play basicly every class and send around my stuff a lot.

I still think this is a good Idea for players like you who seem to play only 1 character. I don't see any potentional financial loss towards that for Heroes WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrez View Post
    Personally I would have no profit from it since I do play basicly every class and send around my stuff a lot.

I still think this is a good Idea for players like you who seem to play only 1 character. I don't see any potentional financial loss towards that for Heroes WoW.
    Exactly, the server suffers nothing from it, I'm a 2 trick pony btw not just 1 :P

It wont happen, because they won't win anything from doing it ... however, they can make one time deal from BoP to BoA or BoA to BoP!

They would never do BoP to BoA as they would potentially lose future financial gain
    and they have the potential to gain profit in the future if they do BoA to BoP. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    They would never do BoP to BoA as they would potentially lose future financial gain
    and they have the potential to gain profit in the future if they do BoA to BoP. IMO
    I kind of don't see the point in making them BoP instead of BoA? that doesn't benefit anyone so why do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I kind of don't see the point in making them BoP instead of BoA? that doesn't benefit anyone so why do it?
    Well i think the whole point of this post, is to allow people to change their purchase to perhaps another version of the wep, that benefits them more. To my understanding there has been changes to donor weps over the years, meaning people who donated peoples a long time ago, now can get better weapons that are BoP. There is a huge stat difference between the different weapons, and my non educated guess is that some of the people don't like the pick of weapon they choosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    BoP weapons weren't out until a couple years ago, old players never got the choice of buying BoP weapons, and this solution poses no negatives to the server. I know lots of people who felt screwed over when they released BoP weapons.

Sorry, accidently clicked no, I meant to agree with the topic as long it stays with BoA to BoP.

There was already similar suggestion in the past. Please read https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...efore-Posting).
    Suggestion denied.