• It shouldn't be changed

2 33.33%

Glyph of ghost wolf

Which spell?

Glyph of ghost Wolf

What should be change about it?:

Buff it with 100%

Reasoning?

Talk about 1% of life every 5 seconds with the values that manages heroes 2m of life with which this improvement would give enough game without touching the healing.
    Last edited by Visiedo; 06-20-2018 at 07:58 PM.

BUMP

I agree fully with you, though if you buff a 1% regen ability with 100% you still only regen 2% every 5 sec (lul). It should more likely heal you for like 4 to 5% every 5 seconds, considering lvl 255 stats.
    Last edited by Sayonarabye; 08-20-2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: miss spelled a word

Quote Originally Posted by Sayonarabye View Post
    BUMP

I agree fully with you, though if you butt a 1% regen ability with 100% you still only regen 2% every 5 sec (lul). It should more likely heal you for like 4 to 5% every 5 seconds, considering lvl 255 stats.
    Last thing shams need is another buff.

idk if this is a troll post

Quote Originally Posted by Glaveth View Post
    Last thing shams need is another buff.
    I see your intention of this, however, you must reconsider that enh shamans (i guess you mean enh?) are easily cc'able in pvp. Most times if not all times in bgs or arena you get no peels from your team mates because that's just the level of pvp a big part of hw pvp players are in. If you were to stay in the open in a lvl 80 server without using cds or getting peels from your mates everyone would die within a few seconds.

Not to forget that NON-healing reduce classes e.g. Enh, (ele), dk and so on are supposted to do more damage in pvp to compensate the fact that they do not have a heal reduce.

Besides this, as far as I know, enh shamans will be getting a nerf anyway soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwesi View Post
    idk if this is a troll post
    If the creator of the post says the truth, imagine healing 1% hp every 5 seconds in a level 255 server where you can get hit for 300k. I'm just wondering if this glyph is intended to work like this in wotlk.
    Last edited by Sayonarabye; 08-19-2018 at 05:58 AM.

this glyph has always been useless, like so many other glyphs is, so why should the devs spend time buffing some random ass glyph?

- - - Updated - - -

and yes, it works like this on blizzlike too, its useless and always has been lol

I don't understand why it matters whether or not glyphs are useless. They SHOULDNT be useless, you should be able to use any and all glyphs, they're there to help you with your different playstyle. If this glyph only heals for 1% every 5 seconds, what's a big deal about getting a buff on it? You guys are just wanting enhancement shaman to be completely gutted to the point of no play, for whatever reason you guys have, none of you even play the class. : DD