Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[PVP] Druid discussion

Being x2 or x3 is okey and it means that you are good and/or you got lucky teams, but having x7 wins is just out of this world ...
    Druids can't be cc, they take low damage(cuz of armor/armor pen bugs and talents), their barskin is bugged and reduced damage with 50% instead 30%, they can remove all kind of slows and slow people on their own or even stun them into cyclone and they can heal as much as 2 healers and deal damage as much as 2 regular dps

So at the end of the day resto druid is broken and needs to be nerfed.
    30% overall healing/damage nerf will do the job, they will still remain top class, but at least they are going to have harder time facerolling other classes!

PS Also you will have to fix fix Healing Touch scaling(if they heal 200k in s9t1 it needs to reach 300k in s12t8.5 instead 400k).

PS2 I wonder who did the class balance, but how he thinks that it is balanced to let healers healing 300-400k while damage characters have 50-100-150k dps
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-23-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Waah wahhh waaahh resto druid op waah buff dk waah

haha yes druids are op, i run into wsg pop starfall and all are dead, same in ulduar i solo it everyday

I read "Ban Jedi!".

Also... In regards to your P.S.2, are you comparing "per second" numbers with "per spell numbers"?... 'cause I don't think anyone heals 300-400k per second consistently.

They can spam healing touch at 0.4 or 0.5 without being punished so the HPS is 300-400k.

Lets say you have mortal/aimed/wound it will be reduced to 150-200k
    Lets say that you managed to 4+2 sec silences + 4+2 sec stuns + 4 sec counter

You will end up with 16 sec cc chain, which all of us know that it won't happen in real fight.

Druid's damage taken is severely reduced and they take 50-60k, so for 16 sec players will do up to 1.6-1.7m damage to the druid, while druid has more then 2m hp.
    However since Barkskin is bugged(it reduced damage with 50% instead 30%), they can use it and take just 800k ....
    Which means that they can survive this insane burst all the time barkskin > trinket > barkskin > bear > barkskin ...
    Not to mention that they can use hots and start shapeshifting and once again to outheal you.
    Fron what i typed above, the druids aren't balanced at all and they require this healing nerf and barkskin needs to be fixed!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-23-2018 at 06:30 PM.

I find it funny how they do the most damage out of any caster, and heal the most out of any healer, and haven't been dealt with yet

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    I find it funny how they do the most damage out of any caster, and heal the most out of any healer, and haven't been dealt with yet
    send me 2k shinies (trenhard) and ill explain to you in detail why its not a coincidence that there are way more priests than druids pvping on this server (dont worry ill explain it in a way even you will understand)

Being able to heal a lot or deal insane damage, doesn't make your class better.
    The problem is that druids heal 400k instead 250k, which is almost doubled and i am pretty sure that their damage is doubled aswell. If the difference is 20-30%, we are going to say:
    "druid does abit more damage and abit more healing and can handle being focused better"
    "priest does abit less damage and abit less healing and they can support and they have better cc"
    But having 100% more damage and healing is just out of this world.

PS The only reason why no one is playing druid is because they suck in lower gear, however they scale insane at higher gear! Priests do equally well in low gear, high gear or when they have no haste!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-23-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Healing touch has been over nerfed. havent paid attention to hots or other heals yet, but going into bgs where the dps are still doing insane damage, My resto druid has been nerfed to the point where I cant even outheal or cc 1 dps without getting killed at damage to heals ratio of like 3.5-4:1. Meaning they outdamage my heals by like 3.5-4 to 1. Take a look at this! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidbegone View Post
    Healing touch has been over nerfed. havent paid attention to hots or other heals yet, but going into bgs where the dps are still doing insane damage, My resto druid has been nerfed to the point where I cant even outheal or cc 1 dps without getting killed at damage to heals ratio of like 3.5-4:1. Meaning they outdamage my heals by like 3.5-4 to 1. Take a look at this! Thank you.
    Maybe you should start using your HoT's then if you can't outheal them by spamming healing touch :>