[Urgent][BUG] "Connected" prompt wrongly displayed.

Hello, guys!

I've recently come across a very very very very very... very very very urgent bug that needs fixing asap. The server is offline and we cannot connect to it. You seriously need to focus on this and fix it as this can be easily abused.

Issue:
    We cannot connect to the server.
    When attempting to log we're prompted with this message:

It is very clear that it is a bug because even though it says "Connected" we are not actually connected.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Try to connect.
    2. Notice that you can't connect.

Thank you very much for all the work you're putting into these bug reports! I know that you're probably filled with reports and have a lot on your hands, but I would appreciate if you could look into this issue as well.

Thank you very much!

Agreed this bug is currently game breaking in my opinion, im at a loss for words right now.

yes +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It simply means that the servers aren't online yet, this happens after a server restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrehande View Post
    It simply means that the servers aren't online yet, this happens after a server restart.
    Can a staff member confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyz View Post
    Can a staff member confirm this?
    he is wrong, you cant use the website either when this happens and the website has nothing to do with server restarts / shutdowns

edit: also only a few ppl are affected by this

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    he is wrong, you cant use the website either when this happens and the website has nothing to do with server restarts / shutdowns

edit: also only a few ppl are affected by this
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not quite sure what you mean with "only a few people are affected by this" - because I am clearly talking about when they restart the server for maintenance and to add new content. No one ever mentioned the website either, and you are actually capable of logging into the website - because the login server is not connected to the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrehande View Post
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not quite sure what you mean with "only a few people are affected by this" - because I am clearly talking about when they restart the server for maintenance and to add new content. No one ever mentioned the website either, and you are actually capable of logging into the website - because the login server is not connected to the website.
    My bad, there is an issue which wont let u connect to the server/website even though its up, you also get stucked at "connected" and i thought thats what this thread is about

Hello can someone explainn to me what a realmlist is?

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    Hello can someone explainn to me what a realmlist is?
    ffs, I was about to answer your question - until I saw your profile picture.

You troll!