[URGENT] Dancing Rune Weapon

https://github.com/HeroesWoW/BugReports/issues/21

I found 2 more HUGE issues.
    1) Using DRW on trash, makes whole raid to have low fps
    2) It refuses to stick on players who are running away and you are slowed -> https://youtu.be/MWvgrB55xi4

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    https://github.com/HeroesWoW/BugReports/issues/21

I found 2 more HUGE issues.
    1) Using DRW on trash, makes whole raid to have low fps
    2) It refuses to stick on players who are running away and you are slowed -> https://youtu.be/MWvgrB55xi4
    [URGENT] You don't need to post it on forums if you have posted it on GitHub issues. Also your first point is not PvP related so wrong section.

man do i really have to point out the fact how the weapon works? if you for example use an ability it will use it too but with less damage idk the % numbers exactly but it's like 50% or something.
    So when you throw coils it will too, when you use frost strike, it will do that too, but since you can't reach him to use frost strike it won't do it. i can not believe this was so hard to understand as it says it clearly in the tooltip lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I saw your post about the weapon aswell and I do not think that it counts for strangulate / mind freeze as attacks..? Does that also mean that MoB is an attack? You not only want to buff all of dks abilities by 300% now you want them to also have two sets of everything, might aswell give them 2 pets and 2 goyles while we are at it! I'll leave the rest to your understanding and hope that what I wrote dont go over your head. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Karreg0dx View Post
    man do i really have to point out the fact how the weapon works? if you for example use an ability it will use it too but with less damage idk the % numbers exactly but it's like 50% or something.
    The tooltip clearly says that it does 50%. Rob most implemented script, which to let him control the weapon damage, cuz he showed it to me when he nerfed blood-cake with 100% and then made it to deal 10k.

So when you throw coils it will too, when you use frost strike, it will do that too, but since you can't reach him to use frost strike it won't do it. i can not believe this was so hard to understand as it says it clearly in the tooltip lmao
    The problem is that once again Rob made the pets to attack on spell hit(fs, obli etc), instead to make the pet to auto attack on spawn, you can clearly see from my video how the weapon is summoned and returns to me, instead to stick to the target.

I saw your post about the weapon aswell and I do not think that it counts for strangulate / mind freeze as attacks..? Does that also mean that MoB is an attack? You not only want to buff all of dks abilities by 300% now you want them to also have two sets of everything, might aswell give them 2 pets and 2 goyles while we are at it! I'll leave the rest to your understanding and hope that what I wrote dont go over your head. =)
    Strangulate, Mind Freeze, Pestilence and Mark of Blood are stopped from Graunding Totem and Anti-Magical Shell, so they are considered as magical spells and the weapon is supposed to copy them. Having 2 Mark of Bloods is going to be broken, this is why it isn't part of my report.
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-30-2018 at 01:57 PM.

when he nerfed blood-cake with 100% and then made it to deal 10k.
    If you nerf something with 100% it will deal 0 damage. No matter what.

Exactly at 1st it were doing like 100-200k per hit, so he told me he is going to nerf it with 100%. Later he asked me to test again - it were dealing 5-10k. The common sense is that weapon's damage is no longer blizzlike, he made feature, which to allow him to change the damage of weapon how he wants, for example right now all spells are dealing 10%, but our Wandering Plague deals 100%, which allow dks to have lots of AOE damage under weapon in PVE
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-30-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Your forum spamming could use a 100% nerf though.

Here is how to calculate percentage:
    Example where damage gets nerfed from 100k to 5k.

(100k-5k)/100k -> 95k/100k = 95%

disabling spell or writing = 0, means 100% nerf

But anyways like i said the spell has no longer blizzlike scaling and rob can adjust them how he wants and this is the only reason why it glitched and some spells deal 10% others 100% or 200%

disabling spell or writing = 0, means 100% nerf

But anyways like i said the spell has no longer blizzlike scaling and rob can adjust them how he wants and this is the only reason why it glitched and some spells deal 10% others 100% or 200%
    The reason this was changed was due to the fact it then scaled massively with procs causing insane damage. Once all the core fixes are live on the realm we can then look into scaling the weapon again