Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusho View Post
    This may be a worthless list of dumb suggestions that may not even be heard but there only will be complains.

1.- Let's not make horrible endless grinds to get stuff. Not saying to make everything be that easy to get, but those endless grinds are making a certain amount of players to not even want to do some events. Specially for their alts that may need it ... It's suppose to be fun, not annoying.

2.- Would love some items like Halloween ones. Trinkets giving your char a colorful glow or making you look like someone else. That was a fun idea, even to the drops were a nightmare.

3.- Special holiday's raids are something that people loves a lot, the problem comes when everyone already got the items inside it. You guys could make a raid that also drops other kind of currency or items for players. Random tier drops, shinys, barrels, etc... And also add the event items to it.

4.- Give us some cool xmogs to fight for. There's a lot of vanilla, TBC, Wotlk xmogs that were damn freakin cool and people would love to get. Also, the other expansion ones.

5.- Make world quest. I remember certain Christmas quest Terrorblade did it once. Find the damn lost presents around the world. That could be fun and would be totally different from what we got in the last events where we only farmed the same mobs over and over inside the same map.

6.- DISABLE THE DAMN PVP SINCE THE VERY START OF THE DAMN EVENT... Other way, please be online to check any pvp issues that could happen during the event...

7.- You could add certain random mobs or world bosses around, but not like normally you guys set 1 that resspawn every 5 hours or so. More like, a random spawn boss with some great decent rewards.

8.- WTB new mounts. but damn COOL ones please. There's a huge list of freakin mounts that haven't been added into HW for years. From cata, MoP, Legion etc... (WTB the infinite timereaver mount ...)

9.- Even to most events were able to solo it, you know, keep that idea ... It's fun to have solo things to do, more than afking in mall.

10.- I don't know what kind of tabard skins are you guys using, but, I would love ( and I hope someone else too) to see the Tabard of Frost and Tabard of Flames/Fire be added, the ones with a kind of skull in the middle. I remember it was used in 2014 I think or 2015. After that we been using the Summer skies ones... Is not that bad, but not so cool as the ones I am suggesting. (It have the tabard of void skin but blue and red) ... (Yeah, i know, this is a personal suggestion).

11.- Since you are talking about fire elemental invasions, I hope some kind of random event comes up with midsummer about fighting huge fire elementals army.

12.- The toy items are always fun to get while doing any kind of event. But, you know, we kinda left that behind for a lot. We always get the same items, it's kinda time for something "new". We got a freakin turkey custome once, why not lil fire elemental custome? And more dumb stuff like that for players that already got their items, get fun with something else.

13.- If you are willing to do some world bosses, please, make sure they do not have 30000yards aoe dmg... It's annoying for most players to get in combat bug or die at the releasing spot. Once again: Fun, it's ok to make it hard, but FUN! (This come for the last 9999 ahunes I killed and got me out of my mind after releasing ... ) Other way, set a ressing spirit kinda more closer to the boss please ...

14.- There should be a daily random reward from a quest, a mob, a boss , I don't know, up to you, same to the kind of reward. But, what I mean is to add something UNIQUE that will drop into that day. Something every player will have the chance to get but only THAT DAY. It could make more players to join the event everyday.

Maybe, i could give some more suggestions, not at this time. Even to, I know there will be some tears and most stuff wont be accepted, maybe, not even readed. But, you want something cool, unique and "new" ? There you have it. It takes some lot of work, but good stuff takes time. Bye...
    I agree to it. There are some real good suggestions for this and future events.

BUMP @keeper

@Ryusho

As for 1,3,6,7,9 - you are comparing to previous our events. I already told that this one is something new.
    As for 4 - Rob said that there is a new tmog system coming soon, so I decided that there is no need of such.
    As for others - wait till the event to happen. There will be special items.

Will there be a tabard/shirt with good non-caster stats? I think we can all agree that the spell pen tabards/shirts have been way more beneficial than the non-caster equivalents over the years. It'd be nice to see physical ones be better than they have been. Looking forward to the event
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-05-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    Will there be a tabard/shirt with good non-caster stats? I think we can all agree that the spell pen tabards/shirts have been way more beneficial than the non-caster equivalents over the years. It'd be nice to see physical ones be better than they have been. Looking forward to the event
    Can only agree with this. Would be nice to see some items that benefit Melee classes more than the haste ones. The caster ones are most likely actually better than the haste ones, so it seems fair to me to make the melee ones worth using over the haste ones in some situations. (e.g. actually make Armor Penetration a usefull stat that matters for classes like feral, rogue, warrior, etc.)

I like the idea of tabards/shirts for melees that are ACTUALLY decent, however caster prefer the event ones because haste is just useless (and because of spellpen obv), if youre kara/toc/ulduar geared wearing the donor haste tabard/shirt is as good as wearing none at all - for melees on the other hand haste is super strong so your tabard/shirt would need insane stats to be better than 18k haste, however id still like to see higher stats on the melee ones than from previous events
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 07-05-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    I like the idea of tabards/shirts for melees that are ACTUALLY decent, however caster prefer the event ones because haste is just useless (and because of spellpen obv), if youre kara/toc/ulduar geared wearing the donor haste tabard/shirt is as good as wearing none at all - for melees on the other hand haste is super strong so your tabard/shirt would need insane stats to be better than 18k haste, however id still like to see higher stats on the melee ones than from previous events
    There are still some melee classes which do not profit from haste as much as others. Especially Feral Druids. Casters have haste/spellpen which is a good damage boost, Auto based Melee have haste. But non auto based melee like feral don't have a decent shirt/tab. On my feral I gain 1k increased damage on rake/rip from Donor Shirt IV + Donor Tabard IV compared to donor haste. That's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLEBOON View Post
    There are still some melee classes which do not profit from haste as much as others. Especially Feral Druids. Casters have haste/spellpen which is a good damage boost, Auto based Melee have haste. But non auto based melee like feral don't have a decent shirt/tab. On my feral I gain 1k increased damage on rake/rip from Donor Shirt IV + Donor Tabard IV compared to donor haste. That's nothing.
    this is a feral issue, your both weps give you so much attackpower that it doesnt matter if your tabard gives you10, 20 or 30k. to make a noticable difference in bleeddmg(which is worth the slower auto attacks) on a feral youd need insane stats on the shirt/tabard

edit: but as i said i support the suggestion to make melee tabards stronger, i just cant see how they might be better than haste unless you give them ridiculous stats
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 07-05-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    edit: but as i said i support the suggestion to make melee tabards stronger, i just cant see how they might be better than haste unless you give them ridiculous stats
    Give it a solid amount of Armor Penetration and actually make ArP to work how it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLEBOON View Post
    Give it a solid amount of Armor Penetration and actually make ArP to work how it is supposed to be.

Yeah i just want to see a better version of the physical tabards/shirts than what we have had throughout the years, I want it to be something actually worth using

Heroes WoW Member thereciprocal's Avatar
    So do we have any update on when this event will be? Since we were supposed to get information this week