Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Any increased drops or something for the last day of the event or wah?

As Keeper said before

"The way which you obtain the trinket is not going to be changed. It was designed this way, some things you can achieve only with luck. And you can still farm the raid and do the daily each day to increase your chances. I understand your willingness to have the ability to get the item with dedicated farming, but not everything can be farmed with a strict possibility.

But this event trinket might appear in other future events. Don't treat it like the only 1-time offer. Maybe in another event, it can be farmed, maybe it will be obtainable the same way."

Quote Originally Posted by Cymedes View Post
    As Keeper said before

"The way which you obtain the trinket is not going to be changed. It was designed this way, some things you can achieve only with luck. And you can still farm the raid and do the daily each day to increase your chances. I understand your willingness to have the ability to get the item with dedicated farming, but not everything can be farmed with a strict possibility.

But this event trinket might appear in other future events. Don't treat it like the only 1-time offer. Maybe in another event, it can be farmed, maybe it will be obtainable the same way."
    He did say that before, BUT the drop chance has been increased previously, so there's good reason to question whether or not its going to be raised again for the last day.

This is it, fellow heroes. You have fought and you have fought well. The Fire Invasion has been stopped! The Fire Union thanks every one of you in assisting in saving the world and got disbanded shortly after. Seems like they got back to some hideous cultist activity, so might appear as your enemy next time you see them. Who knows?

P.S.
    I, for myself, am pleased with how the event went and how people did it. And I hope that you enjoyed it, as it's my prime goal. I will much appreciate any suggestions regarding how this event could've been improved so that I can take it into consideration. And no need to tell me about RNG of the core, that information I have received enough times already. :)
    Last edited by Keeper; 08-05-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Good job on event! A nice event after many years :P Hope it will be similar for the coming events too
    What I liked most about the event was that it made people actually want to do something! Also those trinkets were a nice addition...help the non-donors a lot and even the donors got their hands on it!
    Also all in all i feel that making it RNG based was the only fair thing to do...bcuz no matter if u make it farmable or not ppl would still cry saying why is the price so much...i cant play enuf to farm it...etc etc. So it really was nice to see RNG based event :P
    P.S : I didnt manage to get it either so dont think im being biased :P

Making it better...well wildest way to make it better would have been that, if the Core drops from Bags u obtain once u win BGs xD or maybe end boss in every raid drops the bag! That would boost PvP a lot too and raiding as well!

All in all, thanks for a nice and well managed event! 1st time I've seen the event ending on the exact date/time it was announced it would end xD