Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    May I ask when u wanna release the next phase? Because right now youre done with all the event offers in like 30minutes. If you plan to let us play the current phase for a week or even longer I can only advice you to drastically decrase the elements/chests spawntime (so people can grind - grinding isnt perfect but its more fun and useful than sitting afk at a spawnspot), if you wanna add a new phase/content within 1-2 days you can ignore this tho.

This "hunting elementals" part of the event, could you please give us a mount speed boost or an event mount so that we can explore quicker because I just barely explored 7 potential ( Fire and Cave ) themed area's and found nothing and that took me 1hour+ and they were small blocks... Also, Could you give us a hint such as, Which continent has how many areas to farm EG : Kalmdor southern hemisphere has 4-3 spots / northen has 2-3 Easter kingdoms south has 2-3 northen has 4-5 something like that, outland has 4-5. And could there be a form of teleportation or a sort of mount that gives us more than 310% movement while flying. eg 450-500 or something xDD.

I Think that if you put a Heroes WoW Banner maybe at all the locations so even if it's been killed you know that is a legit location or some sort of quest that vaguely circles out which areas are the areas we need to be around.

Ps : I say this for people who don't really understand the event or even those who think they might have the edge because of wow history experience but the level of treasure hunting is way too vast for what can actually be found. there has to either be a super fast mount or giving us more information about where they are ,-exactly- so that everyone has a chance. allowing us to explore is obviously the point you're trying to make but after 1 hour of not finding anything , even looking at every location 100% it's not even certain that if mobs died. we don't know. off the top of my head. it would take over 20-30 hours to have simply flown into every zone , just passing through and vaguely looking.

No need to be a little demanding but the idea isn't that logical for either an experienced or new player.

Well that's the point of this event, is to (Explore) Azeroth, not to be sitting around afk at mall or a certain location. Having known every location defeats the purpose of this actual event. And what mount you using for 1+ hour of exploring? Took me less than an hour to find about 8-9 locations on Eastern. You can see the obvious locations by actually seeing fire all over the ground. It's a pretty obvious indication it's there. No need for special mount speed, etc. to explore, it'd be killing the purpose of actually exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    May I ask when u wanna release the next phase? Because right now youre done with all the event offers in like 30minutes. If you plan to let us play the current phase for a week or even longer I can only advice you to drastically decrase the elements/chests spawntime (so people can grind - grinding isnt perfect but its more fun and useful than sitting afk at a spawnspot), if you wanna add a new phase/content within 1-2 days you can ignore this tho.
    I agree it would have been nice to see more than just the task of killing 2 instance bosses and finding some mobs/chests placed around the map in the initial release tho, It was about 20minutes max of something to do other than getting essence, I think reducing the spawntime is a good idea, hopefully we see the next phase in a couple days tho

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just curious if this will/can be changed?
    (Druid Morph)

---Expectation---

---Reality---

Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-15-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Half finished Event Great job

As for the fire cat form - unfortunately it's like that due to how model was ported into patch 2.0. Or something else, but it's still related to the patch, nothing I can do about this. If you have an idea for another such themed cat morph - please do share.

What is currently the Shaman morph? I noticed it has Shaman/Druid on it, is it visible to see or atm no?

Yes. All visuals from event items are shown in the Wayfarer's Inn, including innerfire.
    For shamans it's flame scorpion instead of ghost wolf.

Oh, that's the best morph, appreciate the amazing morph.

Will u add a faster way to farm Fire Essences? 1500(for a single item) with chests (10-20 per) and elements (1-2 per) is just insane.