Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    In case you didnt consider it already, i think making 2 versions of each upgraded tabard (meaning a red and blue one for melees with the same stats and a red + blue one for casters with the same stats) is a nice idea, I for example play a caster, however the red tabard would fit my transmog/taste much more and I think im not the only one with that problem

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    In case you didnt consider it already, i think making 2 versions of each upgraded tabard (meaning a red and blue one for melees with the same stats and a red + blue one for casters with the same stats) is a nice idea, I for example play a caster, however the red tabard would fit my transmog/taste much more and I think im not the only one with that problem
    I'm assuming once the new mog npc is out today or tomorrow there would be an option to mog into whatever tabard, but who knows maybe they won't have that option, and if not, then +1 this.

Second phase of the event is now live! Be sure to check out the changes in Wayfarer's Rest and in the main post.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Second phase of the event is now live! Be sure to check out the changes in Wayfarer's Rest and in the main post.
    Hi, the new caster tabard is locked in pvp (arena/bgs), could you change that?

Yes, it was a bug, should be resolved by now. Also, the issue with Ancient Hound pet was fixed.
    As for the issue with medallion not working after death - on next planned restart it should be fixed.

Hello!

Since the rings are BoA, would you consider making all the rings available for purchase regardless of class?

Any repsonse is appreciated :-)

Quote Originally Posted by UMMLOL View Post
    Hello!

Since the rings are BoA, would you consider making all the rings available for purchase regardless of class?

Actually a good idea, +1

Are the spawn times on chests faster?, WTB acc bound Summer Tabard, 400 SP and 30k atk power one ;s

Quote Originally Posted by UMMLOL View Post
    Hello!

That’s not possible due to the class binds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post
    Thatís not possible due to the class binds.
    Could you make the Fire essence BoA then?