Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    If we planned to make the rings as you ask for, we would do it like the innerfire.
    Each ring has one increased stat compared to its tier counterpart. But such power comes with a curse that the wielder obtains.
    So it is on purpose that you chose a morph that has bugged/no auto attack animation on hunters? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    What on Earth are you talking about? Why should they make the trinket BoA? It's supposed to be rare and farmed for, not something you get once on one character and can just give it to your others, that'd make it lame to even care to do it. The trinket is just actually better than most tier trinkets, and paired with Donor can make it BiS. Idk why people complain about an event, it's supposed to be like this, not something you do in 1 day and get everything, that'd be a very uninteresting event.
    The issue is that you could farm this event 5 hours a day and from start of the event to finish, and still wouldn't be likely to get the trinket. To much RNG.

I agree, that these morphs aren't the best due to their lack of animations. If you can find something much better, that is humanoid with animations and is connected with Unholy / Wind / Fire themes, I'll be glad to change the morph.

I can agree that the trinkets would be better BoA, as of now i only know 3 people on the server who have the trinket, most of them are ulduar or ToC gear, lets say if 1 noobie gets this trinket this will help him in many ways to reach higher tiers and actually feels like he is suited. It's not only for your devoutqt. Everyone who isn't full geared and luckily gets this item will most probably stick around longer = more players consistently playing on the server, Sorry but i don't want a bunch of salty 3-7 players who got the item because it's BiS meanwhile they have 1 or 2 more raid tiers to be maxed on that character. That's pretty selfish to say that only those who are lucky enough and near end game should have this item.

Yeah, cool, idc about what you think, nor do the gms or devs, quite clearly. The trinkets being boa would ruin the whole fact of them being rare, good job on making yourself look stupid.

Nice to see no controversy this event.

Ok so, as a long time player where you have all the tools and help from guild to farm out the essences and do these dungeons, You're saying that screw any new player that might be better than you possibly to have any sort of reward even tho they are trying to participate in the event and are not rewarded with incentive to continue playing and making new characters. No you want all the loot to be among the top tier players who have allready donated and joined good guild, Not the new player potential donor and good player?? after this i'm done but you're perspective on community sucks. i have no idea why they'd wana listen to you.

The trinkets won’t be BoA at all.

Xbow not working in Obsidian Sanctum

Known issue, will look into it when I’m back home later this day